Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.8.2 Client Release
(11-02-2018, 11:04 AM)Custodian Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 10:49 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: That has nothing to do with testing u just dont get the point why dont u go back into your RW cave and be quiet ?

I talk to developers, and not with the philistines like you, before asking me to ask permissionyou will continue in the same spirit, rush to rudeness
Basically u want me to ask you before i can ask you a question ? Iam sry Boss next time i ask you for permission
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
In regards to the Mangler:

The following test results are using a Marauder character trying to achieve full speed bonus against a brain-dead Odin.  Side swing tests were aimed at the knees/lower leg area.  Overhand swing tests were aimed at the left shoulder.  Overhand stab tests were aimed at the upper left part of the body.

Mangler 1 (side swing): 63 hits, 0:58 minutes
Mangler 2 (overhand swing): 94 hits, 1:34 minutes
Jormungandr: 106 hits, 2:07 minutes
Pike of Kings 1 (overhand stab): 83 hits, 1:34 minutes
Pike of Kings 2 (side swing): 75 hits, 1:13 minutes
Pike of Kings 3 (overhand swing): 112 hits, 1:58 minutes

Not only were the overhand stab tests more difficult to get speed bonus on, they also consistently underperformed.  Even allowing for some testing error, the Mangler still has significantly better results.
(11-02-2018, 11:25 AM)Angar Wrote: Fireblade is a craftable with 2m+ crafting costs and only 50c damage while Swadian Hope is like 500k crafting costs nowadays and 54c dmg. That can't be right

Swadian hope is 2m+ to craft with the low/current mat prices. It is also an inf locked weapon which on hard mode is better than head crusher. Fire blade at 3m for archers dont need better stats. wormbane just needs to be taken out of the picture, as it's better, and the same price. imo either wormbane price raise  or fire blade crafting more cheaply, but not to compete with steel reaver or w/e the earlier archer 1h is. 

I'd still like to see crossed surcoat competitive with emblemed when keeping in mind group kiting. Hoping update would adjust it Sad
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Okay, could someone then explain to me the logic behind the VGS nerf? its literally worse than the bidenhander atm
Cuz u have it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(11-02-2018, 08:04 PM)Tjav Wrote: Okay, could someone then explain to me the logic behind the VGS nerf? its literally worse than the bidenhander atm
Only zwei can use bidenhander Smile
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

(11-02-2018, 08:17 PM)Daedra Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 08:04 PM)Tjav Wrote: Okay, could someone then explain to me the logic behind the VGS nerf? its literally worse than the bidenhander atm
Only zwei can use bidenhander Smile

The Volundr Greatsword is an orange 2h sword, the Bidenhander is a house crafted Zwei-locked 2h sword.  Similar direct comparisons can be made with many other orange legendary items.
(11-02-2018, 11:55 AM)Woody Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 11:53 AM)Odi Wrote: Efs also seems kinda useless now

Like I explained in ts for the Au event look at Efs as Gothic and Tsa as Pol. 

The problem is no one like hoplite and halb has a lot better armour for a lot cheaper atm

So the formula is Slasher/Ranged gets the lighter armor
Inf slasher=Zwei
Inf Thrower=Legio
Pike Slasher=Maruader
Pike Thrower=MP

I like this, maybe we might see a Warden/Sentry armor that is lighter as well  Blush
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(11-02-2018, 07:46 PM)TerrorBite Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 11:25 AM)Angar Wrote: Fireblade is a craftable with 2m+ crafting costs and only 50c damage while Swadian Hope is like 500k crafting costs nowadays and 54c dmg. That can't be right

Swadian hope is 2m+ to craft with the low/current mat prices. It is also an inf locked weapon which on hard mode is better than head crusher. Fire blade at 3m for archers dont need better stats. wormbane just needs to be taken out of the picture, as it's better, and the same price. imo either wormbane price raise  or fire blade crafting more cheaply, but not to compete with steel reaver or w/e the earlier archer 1h is. 

I'd still like to see crossed surcoat competitive with emblemed when keeping in mind group kiting. Hoping update would adjust it Sad
I‘m not sure what you mean with „Fireblade... for archers“. Its for Inf as well...at least as far as I remember. And a weapon for 3m should honestly receive more damage than 50c. 
And if that‘s a NO-GO for the community, then do me a favour and use another model for a weapon nobody uses due to the bad stats and use the Fireblade‘s model for a better weapon (@Developer Team). Otherwise its a waste of a beautful sword model. Beautiful swords should deal a beautiful amount of damage, at least in my opinion but the model of the Fireblade doesn‘t fit to the actual stats.
End of comment.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(11-02-2018, 10:02 PM)Angar Wrote: I‘m not sure what you mean with „Fireblade... for archers“. Its for Inf as well...at least as far as I remember. And a weapon for 3m should honestly receive more damage than 50c.

It is considered an archer weapon because it is the most viable on archers, given competing weapons (And it's still not worth using). If it were to be buffed to be worthwhile using on inf, the stats would probably need to be superior to the wormbane...

I like the idea of giving it an average model, and then using the current model on a new legendary with flame effects
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]