Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map Changes
It is known that some of the maps currently in the rotation arent all that great and often either get skipped in public runs or never selected for in events that like to mix up maps or others that just spam the same ones because they are "easy".

What myself, Midren and Hande try to do is find that even point in maps where all maps can be completed but they still provide that challenge so its not just a mindless wall off and range spam or standing still and having a left click competition. 

List below using the format, What map should be changed and why should it be changed. Is it too easy? what makes it too easy? is it because enemies get stuck in spawn? takes enemies too long to get to the cade area, etc etc.

I will be actively looking at this thread with every comment/suggestion

Map Name:

What is the problem with the map:

Possible suggestion/s as to how to fix the map (if any):
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Map Name: Kattegat

What is the problem with the map: Bots get stuck behind wall

Possible suggestion/s as to how to fix the map (if any): Remove it from map pool until its fixed... how to fix it... no clue
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Map name: Nordic Fortress

What is the problem with the map: It has 3 spawns, which is annoying to deal with, and I think noone really likes the cading spot right now. You can't kite on it and doing cading runs is a pain too.

Possible suggestion/s as to how to fix the map (if any): change the spot for cading, make it so bots come from one side.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I will probably work on it a bit when I got some time ;-)
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Map Name: Swadian Outskirts

Problem? The bots can shot through the stairs in the Cading spot.

Solution? Raise the walls next to the archer platform underneath the Ammo refill

Map Name: Swadian Great Hall

Problem: The front peeking spots do not work for peeking.

Solution: Redesign the spots. Raise the wood wall so that when you fall behind the wall the bots stop targeting you. Cover every other spot so that the crossfire doesn't kill you