Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
Really? Leaving the mod because a couple of items got changed? Items get changed all the time almost every single patch for better or worse and we've gotten used to this and you're leaving the mod because of this? Even of the chance of it being changed in the next patch or little later? Seems a bit silly to me and very rash
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(12-02-2018, 07:11 AM)Odi Wrote: oh exposed....

But you have alos offered me money for my gear ':/

because 1 guy offered me money for my. and if they had agreed. he would have bought your items. and exchanged with me what I wanted to buy from me

(12-02-2018, 07:12 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Really? Leaving the mod because a couple of items got changed? Items get changed all the time almost every single patch for better or worse and we've gotten used to this and you're leaving the mod because of this? Even of the chance of it being changed in the next patch or little later? Seems a bit silly to me and very rash

it's not just a matter of a couple of things. I can not say more. As I said, Winter will not let me do this.
but in general from this patch (and from what will be behind it) we will incur total damages on 60м +
     My Shop    My Steam
There is a big difference between me wanting "x" and what you wanted. 

The biggest part being I wanted mangler to get a nerf and I don't care about "value"...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
risky move here, you just gotta hope the devs dont take the 'don't give into terrorism' mindset or you'll have gotten nowhere regardless of how bad the change really was.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
5char
It is just childish is all that you would threaten to leave over some items
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
So when is the giveaway happening?

(12-02-2018, 07:22 AM)Woody Wrote: So when is the giveaway happening?

Sign me up.

[Image: parenting-fail-girl-dancing-knocks-over-...01539D.gif]
(12-02-2018, 07:23 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 07:22 AM)Woody Wrote: So when is the giveaway happening?

Sign me up.

Wait i found it 

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=63180

ill take that penetrator apparently its pretty good now
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21