Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
(12-02-2018, 11:40 AM)PioPio Wrote: It was just an example, don't need to be so defensive about it Tongue

All im saying is it's irrelevant so it has no use. I'm not being defensive if it is not directed at me, nor am i on any side. Smile
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Do you rw guys have no idea that you all sounds like idiots? I mean c'mon you have to see that everyone is messing with you guys.
Gur

(12-02-2018, 11:46 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: Do you rw guys have no idea that you all sounds like idiots? I mean c'mon you have to see that everyone is messing with you guys.

You hammering the nail more than it needed to is not much better.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Oh, sorry for saying what everyone is thinking xx
Gur

(12-02-2018, 11:55 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: Oh, sorry for saying what everyone is thinking xx

no, it's not that at all its just been said before if you look.

Everyone lost gold just dont whine about it like a pussy and take it like a man
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
a lots of items got nerf, buff, nerf, buff,... you guys lookinng in front of your nose would be better you see in the futur Smile
haha, cry more. 
Instead of crying like kids, grow up and justify your opinion with an analytical approach. Something like comparing stats of different items to express your point.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Why you guys can not discuss the changes without insulting other community members? We are all same here so no need to insult.As stated in the rules you can express your opinion in a rational manner that is designed to engage other players and not enrage them.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
i like to shit post