Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
I will remind everyone that this is a game.
And in most games - for example HC and GWENT.
when developers are nerf. even at 0000000.1% whatever. they allow players to get full value (in this case "cards") back.
Thus, the developer insures players against losing their time / money / gold.
I think it's fair.
     My Shop    My Steam
So in other words you want to sell all the stuff that you have that got nerfed for the value of what it was before?
(12-02-2018, 01:59 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So in other words you want to sell all the stuff that you have that got nerfed for the value of what it was before?

Not certainly in that way.
Mangler nerf is absolutely unfair (even more I do not like his future updrade, but as I said about it, Winter will not allow me to speak)
As for Blessed Penetrator - I would prefer to return all that we spent on its buy (I repeat - buy, not - craft)
     My Shop    My Steam
You guys aren't the only people who got their stuff nerfed, so I guess you can't say it's "unfair".

EDIT: I think they're still testing Mangler so you should just calm down, and wait for some changes that might occur and then decide if it's really that bad.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(12-02-2018, 02:10 PM)PioPio Wrote: You guys aren't the only people who got their stuff nerfed, so I guess you can't say it's "unfair".

Why can not I say that this is unfair? if this is not fair.
     My Shop    My Steam
My Coif fur hat is not available on all classes, change or riot
also simple repeater should be usable by everyone, change or riot
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(12-02-2018, 02:25 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote: My Coif fur hat is not available on all classes, change or riot
also simple repeater should be usable by everyone, change or riot

+1 ...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
By the way, I'm glad that many players began to pour tons of shit in their messages.
At once it becomes clear who is who.
     My Shop    My Steam
Items lose stats over their life due to testing and comparing to other time/introducing new items, and players don't get bent out of shape about it, so of course players are going to pour tons of shit Because this is a silly thread,

i lost value on my bolt tosser when it got nerfed,
Everyone lost money when the 1.8 came out and changed the loot table, you don't hear players threatening to quit because they cant make as much money or lost money buying materials
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
I think VM lost more value with the nerf to the Xbow set we have
Are we claiming it's unfair? No
Are we demanding that the devs make it the most OP weapon in game again? No
Are you complaining about something that has been in NI from the start? Yes
Items get buffed
Items get nerf
The best thing to do is to just keep playing and get new items or simple wait until the one's you have get buffed
Also it sounds like you guys are trying to threaten the dev team by saying put it back or loss 8-12 players
I will say that is the fastest way to get it nerfed more