Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
It's not been nerfed so much that we deserve compensation or however you put it. My Crossbow set along with many other items of my shop's have been downgraded. If it was truly terrible, I'd be complaining too. But it isn't so......
Mangler was op, so was ailia, I wouldnt be surprised if the upgraded mangler is worse than 57p mangler.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(12-02-2018, 03:21 PM)Coconut Wrote: Mangler was op, so was ailia, I wouldnt be surprised if the upgraded mangler is worse than 57p mangler.

People weren't threatning to leave the game after Ailia nerf, and it was nerfed even harder than Mangler imo. Good point Coco.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(12-02-2018, 03:26 PM)Akanamah Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:21 PM)Coconut Wrote: Mangler was op, so was ailia, I wouldnt be surprised if the upgraded mangler is worse than 57p mangler.

I think you know perfectly well that the upgrade Mangler will have 55 damage. do not break comedy pls.

Don't forget things can change like your penetrator your talking about.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Active thread.[Image: 16ea47ef29e4138047d71ea7c2aa8287.png]
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(12-02-2018, 03:32 PM)Faravin Wrote: Active thread.[Image: 16ea47ef29e4138047d71ea7c2aa8287.png]

We all like a shit post

(12-02-2018, 03:31 PM)Woody Wrote:

I think you know perfectly well that the upgrade Mangler will have 55 damage. do not break comedy pls.

You are taking a RISK by crafting the first of an item, and you shouldn't look in the item files as I would think those would be subject to change until maybe a week after one is crafted.

It's your own fault if you looked in the item code, saw an item that you thought was op and crafted it based on information that players shouldn't have. I would just assume that all uncrafted upgraded legendaries that are in the files are fake stats or in testing phase.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(12-02-2018, 02:50 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote: Items lose stats over their life due to testing and comparing to other time/introducing new items, and players don't get bent out of shape about it, so of course players are going to pour tons of shit Because this is a silly thread,

i lost value on my bolt tosser when it got nerfed,
Everyone lost money when the 1.8 came out and changed the loot table, you don't hear players threatening to quit because they cant make as much money  or lost money buying materials

Agreed.  It is just apart of the game, always has and always will.  If you don't get enjoyment from playing then  I would seriously recommend reevaluating your life choices and finding something else to spend your time on as life is to short to be so angry over something that is intended to bring you joy.  You did not "lose or waste" anytime if you had fun playing.

If NI was finished today and was no longer playable would you be angry about the time you spent?  Or would you be disappointed that something you enjoyed doing was no longer playable?  All games have an end of life for every player.  Maybe NI has reached the end of life for you and your group?  If that is the case I wish you the best of luck in all of your lives and I hope you find some happiness in your next endeavors.

Food for thought: Just as a helpful life lesson making demands and theats is never the way to get what you want.  Talking and being kind is always more likely to get results, or at least have your opinion heard.  You may still change nothing this time but you have also laid the ground work to form a relationship of respect so maybe next time your input might be implemented.   No one likes to have demands or threats made to them.  By doing that you shatter any kind of positive relationship you may have formed and people instantly go on the defensive.  People are much more willing to do things for their friends, or kind people so try to be friendly in everything you do.  If things don't work out for you and you need to do something different leave quietly and don't burn your bridges on the way out.  You never know in the future when having a positive relationship with someone can be mutually beneficial for you both.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
(12-02-2018, 03:44 PM)Coconut Wrote:

You are taking a RISK by crafting the first of an item, and you shouldn't look in the item files as I would think those would be subject to change until maybe a week after one is crafted.

It's your own fault if you looked in the item code, saw an item that you thought was op and crafted it based on information that players shouldn't have. I would just assume that all uncrafted upgraded legendaries that are in the files are fake stats or in testing phase.

A good example of what coco is saying is mangler it self.

I would not say I popularised mangler but I sure did show the community what it could do. Things like this having low numbers in game are hard to make stats for as if it's op it can go unnoticed for weeks or even years like eg the mangler.

It's not just the mangler... Gothic efs tsa alia etc... Even v-daggers is the best example if you like them there a good chance you will find them better than rups. Do I think that should change yes because I like v-daggers but some one like idk winter let say may not like the daggers and think they are fine atm.

For me personally I get hit hard on any update for good or bad and at this point idc what gets better or worse. I want a game that set up well with stats are not op or stats that look mist used. This is what makes a good game were all the class's are evenly as good.

(12-02-2018, 03:44 PM)Coconut Wrote:

I'll tell you that you know his statistics at the moment. in this respect, I do not think that you are anything different from me or any other player. so do not blame me for what I know. I think that apart from developers, no one should have this information. but many still know it.
     My Shop    My Steam