Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
Mangler

- 5p - deadly nerf.
and considering that the same PoK has 55p. I do not understand what the hell.
even 1 hand DWP - 55p. and it is on all inf.
this is absolutely unfair.

Blessed Penetrator

as far as I know, there is only one such, and it is with us. we bought it for an unusually high price. because + 20dmg was fair for this money. but 10dmg and 2 spd? it is not worth the money spent.
We will remain the only one who has it. because no one is sane. will not pay such money for such a poor improvement.

and

Blessed Twigs of Yggdrasil

even the owners of Rupturer. Throw them to the ground and take Twigs. because they consider them much better. and you added + 1dmg to them?

Result

All of the above + something that I can not talk about (because Winter will remove my post for a spoiler)
We put forward an ultimatum:
Or the nerf Mangler will be canceled.
Nerf Blessed Penetrator is canceled or compensated.
We leave Mod
Everyone who joins my words. will be recorded below

ARTis
Akanamah
BOPOH
BlackDevil
Custodian
Confessor
Demangel
Disco
ELDAR
JusTKrush
Milka
0n1y_f0r_f4n
Pun_K_olbaskin
RedDevil
Villain
Volowko

all who agree with the above can also join the petition.
     My Shop    My Steam
I confirm
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
i dont

[Image: 701d4b3cda01d3fd0afb84507ea0cd87.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
it just gets better and better.

The items have been balanced and in my opinion quite fairly. Please stop with your whining it isn't even funny anymore and to be honest i would rather you leave the mod as i suspect most others do, if you are going to act like this every time you favorite items get a nerf.
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
(12-02-2018, 07:03 AM)Odi Wrote: it just gets better and better.

The items have been balanced and in my opinion quite fairly. Please stop with your whining it isn't even funny anymore and to be honest i would rather you leave the mod as i suspect most others do, if you are going to act like this every time you favorite items get a nerf.

it's easy to yelp from the side when you did not have either Mangler or Blessed Penetrator
     My Shop    My Steam
(12-02-2018, 07:05 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

it's easy to yelp from the side when you did not have either Mangler or Blessed Penetrator

i have mangler

Especially considering that you bought everything for real money from Elemet.
And do not know how much time and effort it takes for other players.

(12-02-2018, 07:07 AM)Woody Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 07:05 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

i have mangler
but you are also displeased with his nerf. let and not so much to join us
     My Shop    My Steam
oh exposed....

But you have alos offered me money for my gear ':/
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
(12-02-2018, 07:10 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

Especially considering that you bought everything for real money from Elemet.
And do not know how much time and effort it takes for other players.

I don't think you have any idea who your talking to do you.

Just because someone buys stuff does not mean he's new to this mod...

His probably put more hours into ni than you.

If you are not happy with your nerfed items, give them to me.

I won't complain.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3