Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like a new Mode?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
72.73%
24 72.73%
No.
27.27%
9 27.27%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Worse Stats or New Mode
Hey if you look at the last update you see the most items got nerfed. The reason for it is that the Rag Server is too easy for the Item stats. So I would ask the Devs if they may add a new harder mode maybe like halloween event to NI, so that the stats dont have to be changed.
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves
14.12.2023 Typhoon

Give me your stuff Blame!
rag is hard enough as it is, but adding something way harder (and slower so it's not as profitable to grind in events), where it's a huge struggle to beat wave 3 would be pretty fun, but not much more. +1 as a low priority focus
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Adding a new mode would take a huge amount of time for the devs to do. Unique/new nords including bosses, armor and weapons to go with them, weapon and armor stats, what would they drop, deciding on the set exp and gold that each bot would give.

I dont know where you can go after Ragnarok which is literally the death of the gods. If you beat Ragnarok, you kill Odin. The All-father of the gods. Where do you go from there?

Of course it would be nice to have a new mode but for it to actually happen I dont really see happening
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(15-02-2018, 12:14 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Adding a new mode would take a huge amount of time for the devs to do. Unique/new nords including bosses, armor and weapons to go with them, weapon and armor stats, what would they drop, deciding on the set exp and gold that each bot would give.

I dont know where you can go after Ragnarok which is literally the death of the gods. If you beat Ragnarok,  you kill Odin. The All-father of the gods. Where do you go from there?

To add that's one more sever Au "needs"

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-02-2018, 06:43 PM)Katarak Wrote: Hey if you look at the last update you see the most items got nerfed. The reason for it is that the Rag Server is too easy for the Item stats. So I would ask the Devs if they may add a new harder mode maybe like halloween event to NI, so that the stats dont have to be changed.

This is an incorrect premise.  The items were not nerfed because Ragnarok was too easy, they were nerfed because they offered too large of a stat increase over the previous tier compared to other items.

That being said, I'd like to have a harder mode.  I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate an extra challenging mode that you are not expected to be able to complete.  However, this would require additional servers and money that we do not currently have, not to mention the time and effort required to create and balance this new mode.
(15-02-2018, 12:14 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: I dont know where you can go after Ragnarok which is literally the death of the gods. If you beat Ragnarok,  you kill Odin. The All-father of the gods. Where do you go from there?

Haven't you heard of the almighty super-odin? and the sneaky_tricksters who 1 hit kill you upon spawning, unlike the weaklings derived from the offbrand loki; loke.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Voted no 6 times with different accounts and VPNs.
(15-02-2018, 12:14 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: I dont know where you can go after Ragnarok which is literally the death of the gods. If you beat Ragnarok, you kill Odin. The All-father of the gods. Where do you go from there?

Maybe some of the Gods and God like things that survived ragnarok? There is Surtr the jotunn that killed Freya and burned the world. The two human survivors Líf and Lífthrasir. Magni who was one of Thor's sons and in possession of Mjöllnir after ragnarok, he also lifted a giants foot off Thor when several others had failed when he was 3 days old. Vioarr who is a son of Odin and a Jotunn, killed fenrir after it ate Odin. There is also Vali another son of Odin who reached adulthood in a day, he killed Hoor who accidentally killed Baldr and then bound Loki till the start of Ragnarok.

There are Gods and the like which did survive Ragnarok. They just aren't remotely as well known as the others.
(15-02-2018, 12:18 AM)Winter Wrote: That being said, I'd like to have a harder mode.  I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate an extra challenging mode that you are not expected to be able to complete.  However, this would require additional servers and money that we do not currently have, not to mention the time and effort required to create and balance this new mode.

When it comes down to it, people don't _really_ want the mindless tower defense game to become too difficult to the point where you aren't expected to win.

You get situations like this:

(24-08-2015, 04:34 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 Wrote: The game should be harder, we kill the strongest nord gods daily without thought because there is no longer any challenge. Maybe it's time for a harder mode than ragnorok that even the best teams will struggle with.

and then this:

(28-10-2015, 12:02 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 Wrote: the new game mode, in my opinion, is too difficult for too little reward even at the lowest levels. I believe the community agrees because the event servers are completely empty right now.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.