Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Jugg vs Zwei/Leg
Atm not much point in going Zwei vs Jugg as atm Jugg has 210 2h skill and 8 Power strike vs 240 2h skill and Power strike. To add the Zwei 2h's are not much better than "normal" ones.

Leg vs Jugg is different as stats wise its even closer but jugg does not have any long cut 1h's that are over 60c. Jugg has 220 1h skill and Power strike vs 240 1h skill and Power strike on leg... etc

Jugg I think is in a good place stats/item wise as for once its made inf feel worth it on hard and some waves of rag. So I would change/buff the other 2 heroes to properly rival this. I don't think rg's should get any better other than maybe Shield skill or Ironflesh.

Zwei atm 
One handed - 200

Two handed - 240

Leg atm 
One handed - 240
Two handed - 185

Change for Zwei
One handed - 175 (-25)
Two handed - 260 (+25)
+ 1-2 Ironflesh

Change for Leg
One handed - 265 (+25)
Two handed - 175 (-15)
+ 1-2 Athletics

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(05-02-2018, 05:42 AM)Woody Wrote: Atm not much point in going Zwei vs Jugg as atm Jugg has 210 2h skill and 8 Power strike vs 240 2h skill and Power strike. To add the Zwei 2h's are not much better than "normal" ones.

Leg vs Jugg is different as stats wise its even closer but jugg does not have any long cut 1h's that are over 60c. Jugg has 220 1h skill and Power strike vs 240 1h skill and Power strike on leg... etc

Jugg I think is in a good place stats/item wise as for once its made inf feel worth it on hard and some waves of rag. So I would change/buff the other 2 heroes to properly rival this. I don't think rg's should get any better other than maybe Shield skill or Ironflesh.

Zwei atm 
One handed - 200

Two handed - 240

Leg atm 
One handed - 240
Two handed - 185

Change for Zwei
One handed - 175 (-25)                 1/1 p.
Two handed - 260 (+25)   f.           0/1 p.
+ 1-2 Ironflesh

Change for Leg
One handed - 265 (+25)                1/1 p.
Two handed - 175 (-15)    f.           0/1 p.
+ 1-2 Athletics

2/4 p.    50% correct.   D

Good luck next time!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
50% is an F (failing) in the US
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(05-02-2018, 03:00 PM)Malong Wrote: 50% is an F (failing) in the US

Oh what?!
We're complaining about a D for 50% here in Germany. Feels bad
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
it is better I think.

Change for Zwei
Two handed - 260 (+25)
+ 2 power strike

Change for Leg
One handed - 265 (+25)
+ 2 Athletics
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
This is getting to easy should of done this sooner

you forget the main thing my dear woody, the legionaire also have acces to throwing weapons, therefor making the changes for the legio seem trivial, and rather silly, as for the zwei, currently zwei is in a really good position, both equipment wise, but also stat wise, you have to remember that currently the zwei has acces to the very best 2 handers, and is therefor focused on the 2 handed aspect, they have the same shielding as both legio and jug, but they got the bonus when it comes slashing, atm i would actually say that the juggernaut is finally properly balanced compared to all the other classes, you trade all the extra slashing on zwei, all the extra shielding for royal guard, and all the versatility of the legio, to have a class with more survivability, but less versatility, the only thing jugg actually has atm, that the others dont, is really strong armor, with the latest patch they became even more tanky, but even slower.

personally, atm i think its pretty balanced, and the changes you are asking for, wouldnt really be all that fair towards neither RG nor jug
I did not forget about throwing on leg I just think it's in a good place. It's like I did not forget that the other 3 hero's have ok xbow skill. Shame they can't use bolt tosser and some basic bolts.

Atm the inf heros vs the other groups of hero's feels the most imbalanced/the same. Next would be xbow.

It makes sense that if you picked zwei that you don't plain on using 1h much some goes with leg with 2h's. Yet atm jugg has just about the same skill + what 7 ironflesh and armor that give 15% etc... You could say well zwei and leg is faster but when it comes down to using a 1h especially 2h more than juggs speed dose not help much as you are more depended on a rg or what not to block the attack. 

The 2h for zwei do have a 2nd mode that jugg's can't get access to (other than in game defeating the purposes once again) That 2nd mode feel useless for most situations.

Leg has throwing that's always a + but it dose not take away the fact it's 2h skill is "better"