Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  Archer Stuff
I am able to offer Battle Hardened Valsgarde, Blessed Aurora Blade, Plate Over Leather, Ancient Great Sword, Dragon Helmet, Dark Milanese Plate, and/or some gold and materials.

I will only accept an offer with a legendary bow in it.
(23-02-2018, 03:23 AM)Winter Wrote: I would like to buy a range-oriented set of gear.  I am able to offer Battle Hardened Valsgarde, Blessed Aurora Blade, Plate Over Leather, Fearsome Knight Helmet, Dragon Helmet, Dark Milanese Plate, and lots of gold and materials.

Entire gear sets are preferred, but the primary focus is a nice primary weapon (bow, crossbow, throwing).

I am not certain I want to switch away from Zweihander, so I will only accept an offer if it has nice items in it.

Offers:
Battle Hardened Valsgarde and Plate Over Leather for Eagle Crossbow, Guardian, Siege Helm, Swadian Boots, Dragon Axe, Damascus Bolts, and Milanese Plate

Sup Winter i sell a royal sniper set :V
(24-02-2018, 10:26 AM)seby Wrote:
(23-02-2018, 03:23 AM)Winter Wrote: I would like to buy a range-oriented set of gear.  I am able to offer Battle Hardened Valsgarde, Blessed Aurora Blade, Plate Over Leather, Fearsome Knight Helmet, Dragon Helmet, Dark Milanese Plate, and lots of gold and materials.

Entire gear sets are preferred, but the primary focus is a nice primary weapon (bow, crossbow, throwing).

I am not certain I want to switch away from Zweihander, so I will only accept an offer if it has nice items in it.

Offers:
Battle Hardened Valsgarde and Plate Over Leather for Eagle Crossbow, Guardian, Siege Helm, Swadian Boots, Dragon Axe, Damascus Bolts, and Milanese Plate

Sup Winter i sell a royal sniper set :V

Weapons are #1 priority, but if someone can sell me a good weapon I'll keep you in mind if I still need armor.
Bump.
Just loot a Tempest already. Geez
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(28-02-2018, 09:44 AM)PioPio Wrote: Just loot a Tempest already. Geez

I chuckled.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.