Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Help me plz to make the right decision
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2.86%
1 2.86%
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
5.71%
2 5.71%
Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
8.57%
3 8.57%
Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
17.14%
6 17.14%
Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players.
65.71%
23 65.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help me to take the right decision!
First: thanks to Jugg for calm and reasonable dealing with this (somewhat... hm... strange?) thread.
Second: I wanted to say that I've been knowing Swaliant ever since I joined and he's among the nicest and most helpful players. But everyone can have a bad day, get upset and overreact I guess. Also, I am perfectly sure he has no problems with Russians e.g. I can remember him and Zublon being great friends.

But as I'm watching this thread to develop I just don't think much can be said at this point as Villain is not listening. The post above...

Villain: do me a favour and just consider my advice for 5 minutes: stop this, it's going nowhere. You're making big deal from a small incident and this is not going to help you or anyone else. Take a deep breath, relax, count to 10 or whatever, post some apologies and just close this thread. Then let's all go and make a nice run.
(25-02-2018, 07:14 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Soviet I spit on you and on your voice. Put your #5 in your ass

Yeah? Well you're just a norwegianophobe
(25-02-2018, 07:14 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Soviet I spit on you and on your voice. Put your #5 in your ass

That's kind of mean.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I believe this is way over its point and needs a lock before everyone goes over their limit.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
First, as usual if you aren't going to contribute anything of value to this thread, don't post.

As for the thread itself, everything I have seen so far makes it look like the situation has been blown way out of proportion. As has already been said, calling someone an idiot is fairly tame and he was told to stop. In the second case, you called him an idiot first after he questioned your lack of kills. Unless you can show a pattern of being provoked without cause on several occasions, there isn't much we can or need to do.

I want to say something about the anti-Russian accusations I've seen cropping up recently. If someone doesn't like or agree with one or two particular Russian players, that does not automatically mean they are anti-Russian. Generalizing like that doesn't help. Neither does calling someone a dickhead and threatening to troll and insult them. Don't take matters into your own hands else you will get punishment yourself.

So to Swaliant, don't provoke Villain. Likewise to Villain, don't take offence at the slightest thing and provoke Swaliant. If you can show that he is consistently provoking you over and over, come back with times and server names. Remember though, the more you report trivial things, the less likely anything is going to happen to Swaliant.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...