Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Help me plz to make the right decision
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2.86%
1 2.86%
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
5.71%
2 5.71%
Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
8.57%
3 8.57%
Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
17.14%
6 17.14%
Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players.
65.71%
23 65.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help me to take the right decision!
Kassovic just change it on the rules and all be ok! "Small insults are admissible but systematic small insults are not okey" and this problem will disappear !

Horakti I'm afraid that if he starts again to insult or provocare me, the admins will again close the topic and that's it!
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
This is hillarious. haha
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden    [b]Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg        Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier                              Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio
[/b]
Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane

1x Durendal
(25-02-2018, 01:53 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Kassovic just change it on the rules and all be ok! "Small insults are admissible but systematic small insults are not okey" and this problem will disappear !

Horakti I'm afraid that if he starts again to insult or provocare me, the admins will again close the topic and that's it!

There is no need to change the rules. All the rules and especially the Etiquette one is enough to prevent things from happening if both sides know where to stop. If you report someone through the game by pressing report player button,  the person who insults/trolls have a high change of getting kicked. I already said what you can do to prevent all these happening all over again. I hope you guys can find a solution so everyone can focus on killing nords.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Sir Baron if i write in game chart this "XDDD" you will insult me? I am not think so. It can do only dickhead player !

Horakti "If you report someone through the game by pressing report player button"  YES i did it !!!!! And thank you.
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
Build a bridge.
(25-02-2018, 02:07 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Sir Baron if i write in game chart this "XDDD" you will insult me? I am not think so. It can do only dickhead player !

That's how you feel
Maybe the guy who called you a idiot thought that's what you are
From what you are saying it's fine to insult someone if that's what you think they are
In that case why are you reporting him at all?
take this seriously: swaliant is not a troll, only misunderstanding probably.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(25-02-2018, 02:07 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Sir Baron if i write in game chart this "XDDD" you will insult me? I am not think so. It can do only dickhead player !

You normally wont get insulted when you type that but You typed "XDDD" when someone got killed after failed to block the last bot which is enough to feel ashamed with your comment. Everyone acts and reacts different.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Perhaps people don't dislike you because you're Russian, but because you're a massive fucking drama queen
(25-02-2018, 02:25 PM)Soviet Wrote: Perhaps people don't dislike you because you're Russian, but because you're a massive fucking drama queen

+1 to that
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]