Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Help me plz to make the right decision
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2.86%
1 2.86%
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
5.71%
2 5.71%
Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
8.57%
3 8.57%
Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
17.14%
6 17.14%
Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players.
65.71%
23 65.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help me to take the right decision!
Alright, so where shall I begin.

Honestly this post is just an effort to seek more and more attention. It's borderline harassment of the admins and if it doesn't stop you'll be the one who finds your self being punished.

He called you an idiot, yes. He was warned for that by me personally (and I believe other admins.)
You went and posted on the forums which was not needed as there is an ingame report feature for cases specifically like this were logs can be checked. As a result the thread as closed as there was nothing other than a warning needed. (Matter noted.)

You then joined into a server and he said "xD" you then replied "Reported" as far as I'm concerned that is a false report and quite a un-needed report. The way I see it you went in there specifically looking to cause trouble. AFTER you reignited the fire (argument) you came back to the forum and posted a second report (Only showing HALF of your accusation.) which was quickly closed as it was pointless. If you used the correct format and used the INGAME report feature there is ZERO need to post something like that on the forums.

Afterwards you got angry and private messaged Irish after he blocked your access to him you decided to private message other members of the admin team. I will not post the screenshots here however admins/devs may request it privately if they desire.

If this is how you react to someone saying "Idiot" and then the appropriate disciplinary actions were taken against that player then I don't wanna see what happens if someone actually does something that would be considered on a more serious scale.

You say you've played for "more than two years." that's agreeable I can vouch for that. I've played on and off over the last 6 years, if I cried every time someone called me an idiot and kicked and screamed to get them punished then there would be no-one playing the mod. Not even the developers. The point is people are called "idiots" or "bitches" "cunt" etc EVERYDAY if we banned everyone who did that there would be basically no one who plays the mod. (Winter would have been banned 5 years+ ago!)'

The admin/dev team has alot more important things than waste their time on these childish reports.

As for this "EVERYONE HATES RW STUFF"
You're imaging things. I don't hate Russians, my parents are both 50% Russian (I don't speak Russian, nor do they. Just Russian parents.)
I've seen Swaliant play this mod for sometime and never have I personally seen him be mean to a Russian player RW house or not he's always tried to be helpful where he could toward them. (Before and after I became admin.) This is the first time I've seen it in the time I've know Swaliant. It seems these days anytime someone from RW has a run in with a player or group of players they automatically accuse the admins of having a hatred toward them if there is action taken that they don't agree with. As I said, if we punished the person who was reported 100% of the time then no-one would play. It's just simply a case of you needing to grow up and move on. As scarecrow said you need to build a bridge and get over it.

If you enjoy the mod, play the mod. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. It's actually that simple!
(25-02-2018, 02:12 PM)TerrorBite Wrote: take this seriously: swaliant is not a troll, only misunderstanding probably.

But making people misunderstand you is fun? Even better if you can get them mad or they do something unnecessary and you play along with it. 

Personly being densitized to any thing I see on the internet makes it more injoyable espasly when I fake doing something and gets quoted in places Wink

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Sir Baron "Maybe the guy who called you a idiot thought that's what you are". Why?
For this "XDDDD" ?  Ahahaha, really dickhead.

TerrorBite  thanks for your opinion

Rezev i will think about your words )))

Soviet don't fantasize! We talk about 1 dickhead and his cover ! Other people love me)))
When i will call you Idiot & if you say: "No i'm not idiot" you will be massive fucking drama queen too)))
I will check it soon my Russophobe friend. PioPio +1

Jugg  thanks for answer!
"If you used the correct format and used the INGAME report feature there is ZERO need to post something like that on the forums." i didnt know it. Sorry.
"The way I see it you went in there specifically looking to cause trouble." it's not true. I did't start it again. I can prove it (screenshot).
"If this is how you react to someone saying "Idiot" and then the appropriate disciplinary actions were taken against that player" as i told you later he insult me twice. And i decided that you(admins) didn't make enough for stop it & i made this post.
"If you enjoy the mod, play the mod. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. It's actually that simple!" Yes i enjoy, yes i play. One player gave issues for my play - i must leave! Very clever!
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
(25-02-2018, 03:47 PM)Best Villain Wrote:
Soviet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PioPio +1

what was that?
Special for different idiots & all who is cover these fools: Don't write here and don't vote. This topic only for normal good people. Thanks.
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
This is getting better with every new post
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden    [b]Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg        Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier                              Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio
[/b]
Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane

1x Durendal
where is ma popcorn at
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(25-02-2018, 03:47 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Sir Baron "Maybe the guy who called you a idiot thought that's what you are". Why?
For this "XDDDD" ?  Ahahaha, really dickhead.

I want to know why it's fine for you to insult him but if he insults you he should be warned if not banned?
Okay. I feel like he does not understand what I am trying to say.

*Flies away*
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Sir Baron, i dont like to insult him. I call him commensurate with his actions.
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"