Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Help me plz to make the right decision
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
2.86%
1 2.86%
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.
5.71%
2 5.71%
Ask other normal admins that this dickhead player was punished for twice violation for General Rules.
8.57%
3 8.57%
Forget it. Play and get other insult from other shits becouse General Rules is bull shit.
17.14%
6 17.14%
Leave the game becouse this game have russofobia atmosphere and some of admins cover Russophobes shit. And General Rules not for all players.
65.71%
23 65.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help me to take the right decision!
(25-02-2018, 06:04 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Sir Baron, i dont like to insult him. I call him commensurate with his actions.

Maybe that's what he think's he's doing...
If he is warned/banned for calling you a idiot then you should be warned/banned for calling him both a idiot and dickhead
(25-02-2018, 03:59 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Special for different idiots & all who is cover these fools: Don't write here and don't vote. This topic only for normal good people. Thanks.
Sorry guys, this discussion is for people that agree with me only.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
He insult me for nothing! I insult him commensurate with his actions. Great difference.
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
(25-02-2018, 06:32 PM)Best Villain Wrote: He insult me for nothing! I insult him commensurate with his actions. Great difference.

The point everyone is trying to make, simply put.... is YOU are complaining that Swaliant called you an idiot. But now you're on the forums calling him and others a dickhead/ idiots. It's rather Ironic to be completely honest.

Also I forgot to mention this in my first response.

Troll & insult this dickhead player becouse General Rules is bull shit.
Troll & insult this dickhead player still he dont apologise for my insult and my friends.

IF either of those happen you'll be getting the punishment. So I'd strongly advise you to simply stop and get the hell over it. He called you an idiot, you called him an idiot after. You're both even. Scores are locked in a 1:1 with 00:00 on the clock the game is over, the crowd has left the stadium. It's time to stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who has posted a nonsense troll post needs to stop your opinions are not needed here if they are just going to make situations worse.
Disco you wrong. I asked only normal adequate people write here . And i saw many normal words & normal advince & reasonable criticism . But of course some morons don't miss this topic. Soviet- is good example.
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
(25-02-2018, 06:44 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Disco you wrong. I asked only normal adequate people write here . And i saw many normal words & normal advince & reasonable criticism . But of course some morons don't miss this topic. Soviet- is good example.

Yes, I am a good example of a "normal adequate" person, thank you very much
Jugg you really think that after his insult i will call him My Dear Friend ?  omg. Dont forget i didn't insult him after his text in chat but after his second insult and provocation (after your talking) I could not stand.

Irolltwenties you voted #5 because you decided to get my stuff? This is so sweet ))))
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
(25-02-2018, 06:54 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Jugg you really think that after his insult i will call him My Dear Friend ?  omg. Dont forget i didn't insult him after his text in chat but after his second insult and provocation (after your talking) I could not stand.

I never said you need to get married have children and ride off in the moonlight. That's for Scarecrow and Disco to do (Or Narko and Faravin.)

I just said you need to stop because if you don't you will be the one who ends up getting punished.
(25-02-2018, 06:39 PM)Jugg Wrote: Anyone who has posted a nonsense troll post needs to stop your opinions are not needed here if they are just going to make situations worse.

He just wants attention and affirmation, it's not like he's actually going to listen to anything you say. Might as well have some fun while we're here.

(25-02-2018, 06:54 PM)Best Villain Wrote: Irolltwenties you voted #5 because you decided to get my stuff? This is so sweet ))))

I voted 5. You had me at "Leave the game"
Jugg ok. Atm i stop call his dickhead(and other insult) and i hope he(or other) will not provocate me do it again.

Soviet I spit on you and on your voice. Put your #5 in your ass
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"