Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Beginner's Guide
Updated
-Normal mode info
-How to find character code
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
How can i see my gold rate? I can't find it!
If you mean the amount of gold you currently have, it's next to the big bolded "Welcome *Name*."
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(30-06-2012, 01:59 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:If you mean the amount of gold you currently have, it's next to the big bolded "Welcome *Name*."
No. I mean the gold % multiplier value, you can spend assist xp to improve it. How can i see my current value?
There is no gold multiplier value.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(30-06-2012, 09:21 AM)Jiko link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=804.msg33046#msg33046 date=1341021598]
If you mean the amount of gold you currently have, it's next to the big bolded "Welcome *Name*."
No. I mean the gold % multiplier value, you can spend assist xp to improve it. How can i see my current value?
[/quote]

There is no way to improve the percentage of gold you have by spending assist experience. If you mean the conversion rate of assist XP to gold, that's under the Assist XP column on the character sheet. It's 0.2, so every 5 assist XP you spend will get you 1 gold. Don't bother with it until you're max level.
Captain_Stoogey
Thanks alot!
It's not really a standard game feature, but it's so much incoporated into the gameplay that it's necessary to get far and a lot of players don't understand it, so I feel like it should be in here too.

Saving the last bot at the end of the round: one player will spam-click with autoblock so that the other players can heal, refill and repair before the next wave starts. When everyone has healed, one person should take over blocking until the first blocker has healed himself, then the bot can be killed because everyone is ready. To monitor the last 3 bots, you can press Tab. After the third last bot is dead, you will see '1 dead', after the second last is killed and there is only one bot remaining, you will see '2 dead' next to the bot amount.

Although it's not necessary to playing the game, it will help if new players at least understand the concept. If you think this is worth to be in the guide, it could go either under 'Goal' or 'In-Game items' or as a special tab maybe 'Saving last bot'.
Quote:Plant (Foraging) : Mostly used by alchemists, you can received ingredients from that plant if you can forage without being interrupted. Can be found anywhere in the map
Would you be able to show the location on a few maps, kind sir? Smile
(05-07-2012, 12:43 AM)Weewum link Wrote:
Quote:Plant (Foraging) : Mostly used by alchemists, you can received ingredients from that plant if you can forage without being interrupted. Can be found anywhere in the map
Would you be able to show the location on a few maps, kind sir? Smile

They are small but distinct plants, and are frequently moved with each map update Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.