Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.9.0 Client Release
from what I've seen this is a ridiculously good update, I assumed my unreplied suggestions were ignored Big Grin.
Looks like it's finally worthwhile going for all 16 heroes, and using them more properly.

I'll note some slightly questionable aspects, but is unimportant:
repeaters already have heavier xbows than chosen, and now less ath. If chosen picks up repeater bows they have speed advantage.
inf primarily unchanged?
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(01-03-2018, 05:48 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: from what I've seen this is a ridiculously good update, I assumed my unreplied suggestions were ignored Big Grin.
Looks like it's finally worthwhile going for all 16 heroes, and using them more properly.

I'll note some slightly questionable aspects, but is unimportant:
repeaters already have heavier xbows than chosen, and now less ath. If chosen picks up repeater bows they have speed advantage.
inf primarily unchanged?

I may not always find the time to write out a decent response, but I do always find the time to read Wink

The repeaters were left with a higher weight to keep repeatermen from being too good at kiting compared to other crossbowmen and the class was instead given extra ironflesh to make it a tankier stationary class.  Whether or not this will stay is uncertain at this time.

Infantry armors at Transitional tier and higher generally received +2 armor, various amounts of leg armor, and lost weight as the tiers progressed.
good to see all of that, now ~t4 inf will see a brighter future. I saw heraldic plate has 26 weight, and t4 marketplace still has 30, so assumed weak inf may remain relatively useless. If they still are, maybe they could do with some more love future, somehow.

edit: sry, i can't read as well as kaas
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(01-03-2018, 06:04 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: good to see all of that, now ~t4 inf will see a brighter future. I saw heraldic plate has 26 weight, and t4 marketplace still has 30, so assumed weak inf may remain relatively useless. If they still are, maybe they could do with some more love future, somehow.

"Marketplace and green crafted items will receive attention at a later date."
interesting content...
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Awesome! Both my weapon and armor have got a substantial buff. I am just sad about the missile speed decrease. I mean shooting them from far away was one of the best experiences with crossbowman. :/
Overall, great update, thank you.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(01-03-2018, 02:24 AM)Winter Wrote: Models:

[*]Leviathan's Guard remodel
[*]

OHHH YEAAHHH Big Grin
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
heavy repeater dmg changed from 115 to 105 Sad grrrr
(01-03-2018, 07:53 AM)XXX Wrote: heavy repeater dmg changed from 115 to 105 Sad grrrr

I mean, it also gained 2 accuracy, 20% armor negation, and the class that brings it in gained +10 crossbow skill...  That already makes up for any perceived loss of DPS

(01-03-2018, 06:27 AM)Angar Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:24 AM)Winter Wrote: Models:
  • Leviathan's Guard remodel

OHHH YEAAHHH Big Grin

Female version hopefully coming soon.
Interesting Update..
I have the feeling that the craftables are a bit too strong tho.
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!