Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.9.0 Client Release
I don´t quite see why a Pavise Champion should have more Ironflesh than a Juggernaut (10 compared to 9) but alright. Guess I won´t choose that class anymore. Also very disappointed in the ranged changes, I liked seeing different attributes to different types of throwing weapons, not these tho. (I gave my opinion on the testing server)
The ranged nerf overall makes maps like Swadian Temple or the new Mountain Outpost even less appealing, takes ages for bots to arrive. Waste of time. Not the greatest update, appreciate the work tho, thanks.

Edit: I was told Juggernaut has some % damage reduction?
Juggernaught has 15 Ironflesh.
My bad, it gains +9 and doesn´t end up at 9.
Is it ok that Ullrs Bane has 2dmg less than craftable huntress?
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(01-03-2018, 02:24 AM)Winter Wrote: House Crafted Items:
Players who have elected to use a damage oriented Hero Class such as Warden, Marauder, Zweihander or Master Peltast will now find that their class's House Crafted weapon of choice now has stats very similar to their respective orange Legendary counterparts.  Many House Crafted armors have also received considerable boosts to complement the recent additions to Ironflesh.  This emphasizes the importance of Hero Class selection and gives players an extra boost to pursue the playstyle that best suits them. 
Yeah i don't get it, isn't it mistake? I feel like it's worse than Hurricane/Huntress, it gained speed but dmg seems to be too low.
I'm not complaining about it, i'm just curious if it's supposed to be like that.
Well the Huntress got 2 more pierce than an Ullrs Bane thats kinda strange
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
and the ullrs has 5 more speed than the huntress and is usable by all heroes while the huntress is warden locked
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

Winter Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 06:27 AM)Angar Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:24 AM)Winter Wrote: Models:
  • Leviathan's Guard remodel

OHHH YEAAHHH Big Grin

Female version hopefully coming soon.

woops
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
So, master peltast was supposed to get a weapons upgrade...was that the warmongers? or is a MP locked throwable I missed? I hope it's warmongers since I just crafted them the morning the patch came out. :/

Also, the spectator list got bugged somehow.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(01-03-2018, 07:05 PM)Galen_Thalheimer Wrote: So, master peltast was supposed to get a weapons upgrade...was that the warmongers? or is a MP locked throwable I missed? I hope it's warmongers since I just crafted them the morning the patch came out. :/

Unfortunately, the Master Peltast House Crafted throwing weapon is not out yet.