Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Top Player/Player Shop Value
Updated:
-Value of each Player in the Shop
-Colours
-Active Player List of each Shop (In the new Value of each Player List)
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(01-03-2018, 05:11 PM)ItzZocki Wrote: 8.VLKA Bank (~871 Million) (3 Player2 Active) (290 Million each Player)

VLKA bank is not a player let alone 3

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-03-2018, 11:15 AM)Woody Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 05:11 PM)ItzZocki Wrote: 8.VLKA Bank (~871 Million) (3 Player2 Active) (290 Million each Player)

VLKA bank is not a player let alone 3

[Image: 0ba00dbc73c57e06d393413eb2555658.png]

Woody's [Steam]  ||  Benschie's-AFG  [Steam]  ||  Disco's [Steam]  ||  Recruitment   ||  List Of Who's Using/Owners       

Woody, Benschie, Disco? 3 Players
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Vlka bank has its own login and I dont even claim to own any of it.

It is its own identity at this point.

Also may as well point out no shop partner(s) are equal value with another. Even if you are fully committed to saying everything that is yours is mine you will still now who's the "better" half most of the time. So would be better I guess to call it a estimation if you are just evenly distributing value per player.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-03-2018, 01:31 PM)Woody Wrote: Vlka bank has its own login and I dont even claim to own any of it.

It is its own identity at this point.

Also may as well point out no shop partner(s) are equal value with another. Even if you are fully committed to saying everything that is yours is mine you will still now who's the "better" half most of the time. So would be better I guess to call it a estimation if you are just evenly distributing value per player.

^+1 5char
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]