Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Top Player/Player Shop Value
(01-03-2018, 05:11 PM)ItzZocki Wrote: 6.PioPio (~84 Million)

[Image: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg]

Thanks for featuring me though Big Grin
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Is there a reason that this is in the Strategies and Guides and not Community Discussion & Engagement
It just seems that where it should go along with Upgraded Legendary Item Owner Thread
Actually i had 180 mil though but i remember, i sold my 100mil so yea, now im poor but still i deserv number 8! xD
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
(01-03-2018, 06:39 PM)Soviet Wrote: I'm talking about value per capita, not the value of the individual person.

There should be a separate list for value per capita to balance it out between shops with two members and shops with six members.

In the interest of competitive balance, there should also be separate lists for people and/or shops that acquired items with Euros (obligatory jaja).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Ok, Have now 10 People/Shops in both Lists.

If you wanna have more Lists, juts Reply with a Suggestion Big Grin

If you have a Shop and have more than these People on the List, just say Wink

(01-03-2018, 09:13 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Is there a reason that this is in the Strategies and Guides and not Community Discussion & Engagement
It just seems that where it should go along with Upgraded Legendary Item Owner Thread

Idk, its a "Guide" about the expensive Players/Shops ? Big Grin
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(01-03-2018, 09:14 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Actually i had 180 mil though but i remember, i sold my 100mil so yea, now im poor but still i deserv number 8! xD

Lmao. 

Nothing else to say about that, sorry
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
I have 2m and Bear Armor, I should be on the list.
um is this legendary item values v3?

nice gl

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I don't know how you calculated our value but we have more then what we show in our p shop. Will calculate it when I have the time
Gur

Are all these values from PMs or did you just go to random player shop sites and calculate and add them yourself?