Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Top Player/Player Shop Value
(02-03-2018, 12:02 AM)BigJackson Wrote: Are all these values from PMs or did you just go to random player shop sites and calculate and add them yourself?

PMs yes and calculate him self yes
do i get a spot?
(02-03-2018, 04:08 AM)Tsukiyomi Wrote: do i get a spot?

na need to have a shop up to show how much bonnet wanking you do in this game.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-03-2018, 10:57 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: I don't know how you calculated our value but we have more then what we show in our p shop. Will calculate it when I have the time

I have to say  its only ~.
But i Wrote with thunder on Steam.

(02-03-2018, 12:02 AM)BigJackson Wrote: Are all these values from PMs or did you just go to random player shop sites and calculate and add them yourself?

Mans people who are in the List pm me.

1 or 2 i picked out of the Shop Thread in the Trading Section.

I Wangen to have a Full List, If there arme Players with more value i will Chance the List.

(02-03-2018, 04:08 AM)Tsukiyomi Wrote: do i get a spot?

If you pm me with your Stuff Smile

(02-03-2018, 12:09 AM)Narko Wrote:

PMs yes and calculate him self yes

I calculated with the old Thread where the prices of legendarys are. Then i changed it to the Price of today. And i had some help from friends.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Your Defender Armor is 80m friends?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(01-03-2018, 05:11 PM)ItzZocki Wrote:
I feel like Ni community have maths problem.
(02-03-2018, 06:38 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Your Defender Armor is 80m friends?

100m*

I also value my Battle Honed Dragon Axe 200m

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Havent updated my player shop in quite awhile
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
I wonder how you make the calculations for the items that are not common. The values in such a case are always very disputable. Not sure if it can be done at all. In addition it seems to me that keeping it up to date will be a hell of work, almost undoable due to lack of full information. Legendaries drop all the time these days, some are new and impossible to set value for, some single drops will make the list change a lot if you value some single items in hundreds of millions, guys.

Also, what is actually a purpose of this thread (except of course making the list of wealthy ppl which hardy can be found any purpose at all, at least IMHO)? Every1 can see in ingame ppl with top gear and it's clear they are wealthy. Does any1 need the list, except for those listed to feel nice, maybe?

PS. I'd be on the list, too. But who cares?
If he wants to make the thread why the hell not its not like you have to update it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia