Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.9.1 Client Release
Hello NI community,

This patch introduces some small fixes and adjustments along with some new scene props.

Item Changes:
  • Leather Overmail -8 weight, +7 leg
  • Gnezdovo/Nikolskoe/Black Sturmhaube/White Sturmhaube +2 weight
  • Heavy Sturmhaube +1 weight
  • Heraldic Transitional +2 armor, -3 weight
  • Siege Crossbow -30p, +2spd
  • Heavy Crossbow -30p, +4spd
  • Sarranid Crossbow +6spd
  • Gastraphetes +8spd
  • Training Crossbow -30p, +4spd
  • Mangler +5p (thrust)
  • All Estocs +7p
Other Changes:
  • Spectators should display correctly now.
  • Renamed Whalers of Ekki to Whaler of Ekki.
  • Adjusted the lengths of throwing so they embed in their target correctly.
  • Added new scene props including various stumps, boxes, and archways.
mangler buff what is this?

thx

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Leather Overmail -8 weight, +7 leg

Amazing thanks. Smile
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

good stuff
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

I search justice for Ullrs or atleast an explanation why a h craftable is better than a red leg dmg wise
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(02-03-2018, 06:40 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I search justice for Ullrs or atleast an explanation why a h craftable is better than a red leg dmg wise

The Ullr's Bane has 5 speed and 5 accuracy more.  Its overall DPS still outclasses the Huntress.  The difference in stats between these two items is not likely to change any time soon.  Hero locked House Craftables are supposed to be similar (or identical) to orange legendary items in stats now.  The gap between Legendary items and House Crafted items was too large before, and Hero locked items generally weren't as useful as T4 orange legendary items.

If you really feel the Huntress is the superior item, I'd be happy to swap your Ullr's Bane for a Huntress.  I'll even throw in a second Huntress that you can give to a friend.
(02-03-2018, 06:40 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I search justice for Ullrs or atleast an explanation why a h craftable is better than a red leg dmg wise
That there is something that Royal Helmet has the same stats as all helmets for Zwei, it's normal?
ok if Royal - 73 vs Zwei helms 72. or RH 72 vs 71 all Zwei.
What's about Ullr's - yes i agree that this is extremely strange.
     My Shop    My Steam
(02-03-2018, 06:52 AM)Akanamah Wrote: RH 72 vs 71 all Zwei.

This one is more likely. The Royal Helmet will not be getting a buff.
(02-03-2018, 06:53 AM)Winter Wrote:

This one is more likely.  The Royal Helmet will not be getting a buff.

I did not say that he needed a buff. but i think what items for RG and Jugg should have an upper hand over others. since this is a feature of these classes.
     My Shop    My Steam
(02-03-2018, 06:53 AM)Winter Wrote:

This one is more likely.  The Royal Helmet will not be getting a buff.

I could see you doing 73 if you add weight making it least different to zwei helms. 73-74/3-5w 

I like how Def helm and especially Griffon Bascinet has different stats from all the other 1 hero inf helms (Zwei). If each hero can have different stats that would make more sense to me as it's for different heroes. 

I don't think Rg's needed to lose any weight like jugg. It does make it more insisting having less weight but the job of a rg should be to shield the team not do what other heroes are for. 

Also to add you would be able to make Light/Dark Closed Face Helmet maybe 69 or 70 armour if you add more weight making some fearsome etc available to the market

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|