Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.9.1 Client Release
(02-03-2018, 06:25 AM)Winter Wrote: Hello NI community,
  • Heavy Sturmhaube -1 weight
  • Heavy Sturmhuabe +1 weight

5char
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(02-03-2018, 08:13 AM)PioPio Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 06:25 AM)Winter Wrote: Hello NI community,
  • Heavy Sturmhaube -1 weight
  • Heavy Sturmhuabe +1 weight

5char

I wonder how that got there....
woooo awesome thanks!
still think Volundr needs a buff in some way, both the Bidenhander and Runic Greatsword outperform it completely, if they are meant to be the same, then the VGS should have either some more dmg, or some speed.
(02-03-2018, 06:50 AM)Winter Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 06:40 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I search justice for Ullrs or atleast an explanation why a h craftable is better than a red leg dmg wise

The Ullr's Bane has 5 speed and 5 accuracy more.  Its overall DPS still outclasses the Huntress.  The difference in stats between these two items is not likely to change any time soon.  Hero locked House Craftables are supposed to be similar (or identical) to orange legendary items in stats now.  The gap between Legendary items and House Crafted items was too large before, and Hero locked items generally weren't as useful as T4 orange legendary items.

If you really feel the Huntress is the superior item, I'd be happy to swap your Ullr's Bane for a Huntress.  I'll even throw in a second Huntress that you can give to a friend.
We are talking about a red legendary and not a orange it has more speed etc but iam not quite sure why you nerfed the pierce of it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(02-03-2018, 11:47 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 06:40 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I search justice for Ullrs or atleast an explanation why a h craftable is better than a red leg dmg wise

The Ullr's Bane has 5 speed and 5 accuracy more.  Its overall DPS still outclasses the Huntress.  The difference in stats between these two items is not likely to change any time soon.  Hero locked House Craftables are supposed to be similar (or identical) to orange legendary items in stats now.  The gap between Legendary items and House Crafted items was too large before, and Hero locked items generally weren't as useful as T4 orange legendary items.

If you really feel the Huntress is the superior item, I'd be happy to swap your Ullr's Bane for a Huntress.  I'll even throw in a second Huntress that you can give to a friend.
We are talking about a red legendary and not a orange it has more speed etc but iam not quite sure why you nerfed the pierce of it

What happened to Fiendish and Hurricane then if you nerfed Ullrs to 38p? I know that you put a lot of effort in this item balancing stuff, but did you consider that Ullrs is Hero-Locked as well?
Although it is still faster, which is kinda significant for me as I like fast ranged weapons, 38p for a red legendary bow is poor. What happened to Tempest, Typhoon and Stag Bow? Did they get a nerf as well?

Yes, I'm interested in this as I have an Ullrs Bane as well, I paid a decent amount of gold for it and yes, I'm worried about a sharp fall of its price/value, seeing my spent gold dissipating in nothing right now.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(02-03-2018, 01:03 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 11:47 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:

What happened to Fiendish and Hurricane then if you nerfed Ullrs to 38p? I know that you put a lot of effort in this item balancing stuff, but did you consider that Ullrs is Hero-Locked as well?
Although it is still faster, which is kinda significant for me as I like fast ranged weapons, 38p for a red legendary bow is poor. What happened to Tempest, Typhoon and Stag Bow? Did they get a nerf as well?

Yes, I'm interested in this as I have an Ullrs Bane as well, I paid a decent amount of gold for it and yes, I'm worried about a sharp fall of its price/value, seeing my spent gold dissipating in nothing right now.
Tempest and Typhoon should stay the same. Hurricane and Stag got 1 dmg buff
Stag
Speed rating
Thrust damage
Shoot speed
Accuracy

Typoon
Speed rating
Thrust damage
Shoot speed
Accuracy

stats should be the same difference between 

Line one
(more p) h-bow -> stag -> typoon 

(faster) f-bow -> ullrs -> temp

Line two
(crafted) SS -> ebony/elmwood/kings will -> huntress

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-03-2018, 11:47 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: We are talking about a red legendary and not a orange it has more speed etc but iam not quite sure why you nerfed the pierce of it

I am aware. I was explaining why the Huntress, a bow commonly being referenced in this discussion, is as strong as it is compared to the Ullr's Bane. As you said, it has more speed. That is why the damage went down. The overall DPS against most bots actually went up from this change.

(02-03-2018, 01:03 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: I know that you put a lot of effort in this item balancing stuff, but did you consider that Ullrs is Hero-Locked as well?

Yes. The Ullr's Bane still outclasses both the Hurricane and Fiendish Bow.

(02-03-2018, 09:26 AM)Tjav Wrote: still think Volundr needs a buff in some way, both the Bidenhander and Runic Greatsword outperform it completely, if they are meant to be the same, then the VGS should have either some more dmg, or some speed.

The Bidenhander has 1 additional speed due to having 9 length less than the Ancient Great Sword, and overall DPS parsing found none of these three items to consistently out-DPS the other against any boss and negligible difference against non-bosses (damage threshholds aside, in which case the extra speed of the Volundr should make up for this as it can kill the weaker ones at a faster rate due to swing speed). The Runic has 2 additional speed over the Volundr Greatsword for 21 length less. Overall DPS parsing did not find them to have significantly different results (.1 seconds or less difference on average in kill time against bosses, negligible difference on non bosses). Remember that longer weapons have an easier time getting significant speed bonus / sweet spot modifiers.
So question if Leather Overmail, Def and Checkered Heavy Lamellar gets lighter why did Gilded Bear Armour stay the same?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|