Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Healing Table on Swadian City breaks shields
On Swadian City, there is a random bug that takes your shields down to really low health or breaks them. If you use the healing table (screenshot posted) this is where it occurs. It doesn't happen all the time but several people experienced this.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1318892271
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
Yes, happened to me several times as well. I think it only happens with tables.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
It happened to me on the last public event when I used anvil on Nordic Village.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Alright,
I will have a look on it.

Thanks for the report.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
this is the fail safe for the surgeons table. If the HP of a shield is set to -1, which sometimes can happen, you can't pull it of your back. I am investigating why this is happening, but people know how to reproduce it, please tell me.
(03-03-2018, 07:08 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: this is the fail safe for the surgeons table. If the HP of a shield is set to -1, which sometimes can happen, you can't pull it of your back. I am investigating why this is happening, but people know how to reproduce it, please tell me.

Not a scene problem then ?
Seems weird tho this happened on only one prop.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(03-03-2018, 07:46 PM)Alpha Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 07:08 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: this is the fail safe for the surgeons table. If the HP of a shield is set to -1, which sometimes can happen, you can't pull it of your back. I am investigating why this is happening, but people know how to reproduce it, please tell me.

Not a scene problem then ?
Seems weird tho this happened on only one prop.

Yeah this is a code issue. It is only happening to the surgeons table because of the added feature that it removes projectiles now.
Alright, thank you.
those surgeon tables also sometimes empty your quivers
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020