Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[TA]Crew
Greetings and salutations administration team,

It's been a long time now I am trying to get the [TA]crew to talk English.
There were several requests from me to keep the chat in English and they were always ignored.

Now I became interested in what they were writing at all, so I translated it.

If it was just nothing rude...

[Image: 8vU9FSO.jpg]

I figured out that they were insulting each other. Also its turkish chat and that is not allowed.
Its not the first time they spammed the chat in turkish. I remember that Bluzark was kicking Gimli from the server due to an insult or smth. like that. 

I know that it is forbidden to act as an admin although I'm not an admin. But to request somebody to talk an understandable language should be legit in my opinion. Judge me in case I'm totally wrong.

Please go against it!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Since the google translation is inaccurate, I can translate them if requested yet it is just full of insults.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(06-03-2018, 09:09 PM)Horakti Wrote: Since the google translation is inaccurate,  I can translate them if requested.

Somebody translated it for me already ;Wink Nevertheless, thanks for the offer!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Ahahah.. Whats your problem with us? We were discussing something in TS and Some players without microphone talk inside of them, there is nothing about you.
like you see, he's look like talking him self, but he were talking with us
And i dont care who you transltae it to, Horakti can do everything for try to be an Admin, classic.. anyway.
And i check again and i see only our clan members talk eachother with giving name dominic or jahman etc.
And we were 12 or 10 player in 16 player server and you were only one who cant talk turkish on that server.
So we can talk turkish with 14-15 player in server if there is only 1 english there.
And that insults are not pointing you, they're insulting eachother and giving respond in TS chat.
You should stop cry about everything.

and other topic is we can talk which language we want as if we fulled server with our members, we will not talk english for only 1 guy in server.
And we dont care about you, you can still cry about "TALK ENGLISH IM HERE IM HERE !!!"
You're such a kid, we're here for fun and if they like insult each other, its their problem cz its turkish language and you cant understand if you dont translate it.
Im trying to make them like the mod andd more player, more fun.
But a weird player like you are making it very hard.
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
Turkishpowa.
The rules are rules and are to be followed. This also means your house and friends, i have personally given out many warnings over the past few month about this and everytime it works for a short while of time. However my temper are getting shorter and shorter in general whit all people who breaks this rule and i will therefor not be so kindly in the future about warnings. Also who gives you the power to judge and say it's okay to break the rules set for all people? none.
You have been here for some time and you know the rules and therefor should know better correct?
Now pull your self together and follow the rules.
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
(07-03-2018, 12:59 PM)Mr_Morgan Wrote: Turkishpowa.
The rules are rules and are to be followed. This also means your house and friends, i have personally given out many warnings over the past few month about this and everytime it works for a short while of time. However my temper are getting shorter and shorter in general whit all people who breaks this rule and i will therefor not be so kindly in the future about warnings. Also who gives you the power to judge and say it's okay to break the rules set for all people? none.
You have been here for some time and you know the rules and therefor should know better correct?
Now pull your self together and follow the rules.

Rules are rules for sure but not every turkish player dont know the talk english and when we're 15 in game and Angar were there, our member just talking with TS in game, they have to cz they doesnt have a mic.
So for "General kindness" he can just be silence and play, instead of "[TA]CREW!" thing.
Im not judging anything but why we should talk english for 1 person and we even dont like him and wasnt talk with him
Then this rule maybe can change. Every person dont know english, so its a problem for who doesnt know.
And why is there rule about ONLY ENGLISH? 
I played a lot of games and first time i see this rule, i mean why?
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!