Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event for red shirt/beginners/new comers hosted by UK
OK

On Sunday the 20th Jan 2013 @ 14:00 hours GMT some of us UK members are going to host a red shirt/beginners/new comers event.

Our intention is to get you on to our teamspeak  85.236.100.27:13597  You will be moved to the TeamSpeak channel.

We will be speaking mainly English but we will have German and Swedish speaks available.

The idea is to to show and help the new players in how to play the game.  Its is also to instruct them in game ed quote rules and who does what in game.

I am also going to have several Admins and a Dev play so as to explain their input.

Please turn up for an entertaining after noon.

TIE
Still no unban?

Good luck with this event, hope you will see a lot of new faces ;P
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
I may even turn up and maaaaaaay answer a few questions :o
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I can come if you just remind me.  :Smile
I may be out eating steak and getting pissed. Who knows.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I like mine medium bty

any way going to troll the servers before hand and I have a few helpers to do the same see what happens ;D