Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
I like Kaas´ feature, at least for kiting this would sum each prep up and save so much time. As for full servers, afk´s should be excluded from the vote (marked as red) and yet there might be trolls haha
(14-03-2018, 01:05 PM)Malong Wrote: Naggers, of course, naggers.

Classic.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(14-03-2018, 01:09 PM)Alphaa Wrote: I like Kaas´ feature, at least for kiting this would sum each prep up and save so much time. As for full servers, afk´s should be excluded from the vote (marked as red) and yet there might be trolls haha

Only alive people can vote, AFK players are included. However the threshold is set to ~60%, it doesn't need all the people to vote.
1.Rebuilding good maps for long/annoying. I understand that administration team doesn't want game to be too easy, but it's pointless. People will always find the fastest map. No one wants to spend more than 1 hour on one run, it's simply boring. We've plenty of maps which nobody is using becouse of that. 

2.Lack of high house craftable items. With current materials drop rate there is no item to grind for. It's cool that materials have high chace to drop but would be nice to set them on something like old craftable Imperial. It also fix two thinigs. Mats prize-people will try to get best craftable items avaible which means that they will start to buy materials. Second thing is that these items should be almost as good as some legendaries(instead of craftables for 3m which are almost equal to legendaries for 30m)

3.Legendary item upgrades. I feel like prices are unbalanced. For example Griffon Bascinet costs about 500k and recipe for it is like 12m. The prices should be equal to value of the item,it's kinda weird that you've to spend 24 times value when for  legionnaire helmet when Tempest improvment was 38 which is not event half of the cost of this bow . It should be way to improve for everyone. who wants to upgrade gear but can't afford other/better legendary.
(14-03-2018, 01:30 PM)Corrndog Wrote: 1.Rebuilding good maps for long/annoying. I understand that administration team doesn't want game to be too easy, but it's pointless. People will always find the fastest map. No one wants to spend more than 1 hour on one run, it's simply boring. We've plenty of maps which nobody is using becouse of that. 

2. Lack of high house craftable items. With current materials drop rate there is no item to grind for. It's cool that materials have high chace to drop but would be nice to set them on something like old craftable Imperial. It also fix two thinigs. Mats prize-people will try to get best craftable items avaible which means that they will start to buy materials. Second thing is that these items should be almost as good as some legendaries(instead of craftables for 3m which are almost equal to legendaries for 30m)

I agree with Corndawg
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(14-03-2018, 01:04 PM)Woody Wrote:
(14-03-2018, 01:02 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(14-03-2018, 12:58 PM)Woody Wrote:
  • Having more Xp/Gold if all players are alive. Would help with a lot of things in this mod and no, I don't mean more than we have atm I mean less if we have 2 players alive out of a 16/16 sever. May get people wanting to tome...

I thought people hated this so it got changed...

Its never been like that.

A server with 2/2 player will get the same XP as 16/16. 

For example, I want 15/16 (97xp) to get less than even 1/1 (100xp).
From before I started playing until 1.8.0 you needed 10 people to get the full amount of XP at least
As you went up from 1 to 10 players XP went up once you hit 10 then it would be the full amount but a lot of people wanted the full amount right from the start
Winter said in the patch notes that for 1.8.0
"The new system has a significantly more even distribution and does not nerf the experience or loot chance of smaller teams; having fewer bots already does this sufficiently."
(14-03-2018, 01:30 PM)Corrndog Wrote: 1.Rebuilding good maps for long/annoying. I understand that administration team doesn't want game to be too easy, but it's pointless. People will always find the fastest map. No one wants to spend more than 1 hour on one run, it's simply boring. We've plenty of maps which nobody is using becouse of that. 

2.Lack of high house craftable items. With current materials drop rate there is no item to grind for. It's cool that materials have high chace to drop but would be nice to set them on something like old craftable Imperial. It also fix two thinigs. Mats prize-people will try to get best craftable items avaible which means that they will start to buy materials. Second thing is that these items should be almost as good as some legendaries(instead of craftables for 3m which are almost equal to legendaries for 30m)

3.Legendary item upgrades. I feel like prices are unbalanced. For example Griffon Bascinet costs about 500k and recipe for it is like 12m. The prices should be equal to value of the item,it's kinda weird that you've to spend 24 times value when for  legionnaire helmet when Tempest improvment was 38 which is not event half of the cost of this bow . It should be way to improve for everyone. who wants to upgrade gear but can't afford other/better legendary.

Regarding point 3, I believe upgrading legendary items was supposed to be available only for the small group of people who are wealthy enough. Although, I agree on that prices of the upgrades should be adjusted to the items real value, at least more or less.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(14-03-2018, 03:23 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL Wrote:

Regarding point 3, I believe upgrading legendary items was supposed to be available only for the small group of people who are wealthy enough. Although, I agree on that prices of the upgrades should be adjusted to the items real value, at least more or less.

But there is no real value of legendary items in this mod, it is all player driven. This is why we can't make recipes based on values. What we can do, and what is being done, is to base the recipes on the stats of the items.

Upgrading legendary items should be a rare occurrence.
(14-03-2018, 03:23 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL Wrote:

Ok so look at 
(Tr1) H-bow 10m upgrade becomes better than Stag
(Tr2) Stag 25m upgrade becomes better than Typhoon
(Tr3) Typhoon (40m?) upgrade becomes even better 

Armour only comes in Tr2 / Tr3 Griffon Bascinet is a Tr3 item that's why it costs more than Fearsome and Vals. Just because the market values something "x" amount does not mean anything in this upgrades. I upgraded my Dragon Axe last round as it was my 1st loot and its stats are what makes it valuable to me, not its market price.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Here's 10.

1. Lack of a merit-based loot system. Many posts across several threads have discussed this.
  2. Lack of a public test server. Ideally, this would have the deployment of a release candidate branch. Check-ins with the features that pass testing get merged into master and eventually tagged for release. Also, publicly available test notes (example here) that accompany the features of the release candidate.
  3. Inability to change characters and loadouts without leaving the server. Getting "too many" barrels on wave 1 when barricades are needed is a specific problem this would solve. Maybe backup support can display laterally with the primary support in the character screen, and it can be swapped before spawning in without going to the website.
  4. Lack of an information/knowledge base that pulls stats directly from the database.
  5. Picking up items on Cavalry while riding past them (e.g. picking up a Tome when many bots are chasing you).
  6. Inability to automatically start quests when they're eligible. Whenever I complete a quest, I alt tab to the website, accept the quest again, alt tab to the game, and try to kill more/another bot in the same wave so I don't have to wait for that wave again (e.g. challenge waves with multiple bots for Collecting Heads). That can't be an intended/desired player experience.
  7. Being told "the game is too easy" followed up with "here's some cooler, newer, more powerful items and/or upgrades." It's not the same individuals that purport both, but it's bad to have some decisions undermine others.
  8. Continual map changes to make the most popular maps less efficient instead of making the least popular maps as efficient as the most popular maps. It seems spiteful and shortsighted.
  9. The crafting system requiring separately making intermediate components of the same crafting line that are equal or lower crafting levels. I can understand why you need the intermediate components of other crafting lines. But if someone wants to craft Oil of Velentr, and has 1 Water, 4 Hardened Metal, 10 Spurn Berry, and 2 Sturdy Wood, then they should be able to directly craft the Oil of Velentr instead of crafting 2 Oil first.
  10. The inability to exchange items that have different skins, but identical stats. Charge for it if you want either by crafting recipe or gold sink.
  1. Bonus: People in the community doubling down on their mistakes (particularly regarding passage of time, and basic arithmetic and English grammar) before finally admitting to them in passive aggressive ways.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.