Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
(10-04-2018, 09:47 PM)AVirusC Wrote: 1. NI lacks a constantly up-to-date database with pictures, stats and crafting materials or loot drop information for each item. We have threads, administered by volunteers, which serve this purpose, but many of them are quite outdated and lack images to go with each item. As someone who heavily relies on these sorts of threads to reference information quick, I find the system we currently have to be very inconvenient.

Alternatively, a test server would serve the same purpose, if not doing a better job.

2. Lower auction house taxes. The rates right now disincentivise people from putting high value items on the auction house, which in turn has made the auction house less useful than it could be.

3. The loot system. I'm definitely biased and disgruntled, as my best loot I've gotten was a grinder helmet before it became a legendary, but still, it seems quite silly how luck-based much of this mod is. Progressing without looting a legendary or two is really hard work once you reach a certain point. 

4. Erratic changes to the stats of items really bother me. Once again I'm quite biased here, since I've always been on the shitty end of nerfs.

If I can add my two cents, 1.) I agree the wiki is incredibly bare bones and needs to be fixed up, and I'd love to contribute to it if I had all my crafting classes maxed out, but I don't and I need this kind of information to get there because the crafting lists on the forums (which are out of date) would display how much crafting xp you'd get per item while the wiki has absolutely almost no information regarding player craftables, like... at all, instead clicking on player craftables leads to non-existent pages, or if you're lucky, like one item that someone was nice enough to add.

2.) Yeah this is annoying, especially with how worthless mats are these days because I'm barely getting anything for them as it is, really.

3.) Never gotten a legendary, even though I created my first character back in 2012 and I routinely come back to this mod when they increase the drop rates or xp. Honestly at this point I don't see the point in complaining about it anymore, lol.

4.) Craftable Throwing Spears.
(10-04-2018, 11:31 PM)ANA_Lazilot Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 09:47 PM)AVirusC Wrote: 1. NI lacks a constantly up-to-date database with pictures, stats and crafting materials or loot drop information for each item. We have threads, administered by volunteers, which serve this purpose, but many of them are quite outdated and lack images to go with each item. As someone who heavily relies on these sorts of threads to reference information quick, I find the system we currently have to be very inconvenient.

Alternatively, a test server would serve the same purpose, if not doing a better job.

2. Lower auction house taxes. The rates right now disincentivise people from putting high value items on the auction house, which in turn has made the auction house less useful than it could be.

3. The loot system. I'm definitely biased and disgruntled, as my best loot I've gotten was a grinder helmet before it became a legendary, but still, it seems quite silly how luck-based much of this mod is. Progressing without looting a legendary or two is really hard work once you reach a certain point. 

4. Erratic changes to the stats of items really bother me. Once again I'm quite biased here, since I've always been on the shitty end of nerfs.

If I can add my two cents, 1.) I agree the wiki is incredibly bare bones and needs to be fixed up, and I'd love to contribute to it if I had all my crafting classes maxed out, but I don't and I need this kind of information to get there because the crafting lists on the forums (which are out of date) would display how much crafting xp you'd get per item while the wiki has absolutely almost no information regarding player craftables, like... at all, instead clicking on player craftables leads to non-existent pages, or if you're lucky, like one item that someone was nice enough to add.

2.) Yeah this is annoying, especially with how worthless mats are these days because I'm barely getting anything for them as it is, really.

3.) Never gotten a legendary, even though I created my first character back in 2012 and I routinely come back to this mod when they increase the drop rates or xp. Honestly at this point I don't see the point in complaining about it anymore, lol.

4.) Craftable Throwing Spears.
I was just PMed about the wiki and was pleasantly surprised to see how much information it provided on items. It used to be horribly out of date, when I last played, but it's so much better now. (Thank you, Horakti)

Also, I think I was misinterpreted by pretty much everyone on the point I was trying to make about the AH, lol. 

To clarify, I actually was talking about craftables and such (hence, "high value items"), instead of materials. Other games have highly developed auction house systems, but it seems like the NI equivalent isn't very useful except for selling really cheap stuff. 

I guess the fact that materials are harder to make money off of due to the tax is a potential point to be made too, but it wasn't what I had in mind.
Player craftables list does leads to non existent pages because as the same reasons you guys mentioned. I can't find the updated version of them, atleast for now If I can find them then I can add them. + Wiki is nearly finished atleast it is better than the old version that literally had nothing 2 months ago.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Forgot to mention this.

(10-04-2018, 11:31 PM)ANA_Lazilot Wrote: would display how much crafting xp you'd get per item while the wiki has absolutely almost no information 

All the House craftables states their XP Amount on their pages. If you can send me the updated player craftables with stats + picture, I can surely add them too.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Scrapyard for Legendaries

What's a bit annoying is, that you can't find people to buy certain Legendaries.

It should be possible to scrap them at the marketplace for cash. The amount you
get should be significantly low, but you should be able to get something for the
legendary you looted.

It's annoying to see that some people obviously wait until the frustration about
not being able to sell the item drives those who looted their first or second legen-
dary to go down with the price to a laughable amount, just because they're not
into the market or can't balance the item they wish to get with other stuff or cash.

Therefore there should be the above opportunity for those who are new to the
legendary-market but prefer quick cash than be exploited by...some.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(26-05-2018, 09:41 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Scrapyard for Legendaries

What's a bit annoying is, that you can't find people to buy certain Legendaries.

get should be significantly low, but you should be able to get something for the
legendary you looted.

It's annoying to see that some people obviously wait until the frustration about
not being able to sell the item drives those who looted their first or second legen-
into the market or can't balance the item they wish to get with other stuff or cash.

I‘d support that so I can finally get rid of my Defender Boots
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(26-05-2018, 11:08 AM)Angar Wrote:

legendary you looted.

Also it might be a good idea to get rid of the marketplace fee for legendaries completely. Thus you could reach
a wider base than just those people that regularly visit forums and you wouldn't make such a big loss when it
times out. Then it would be possible to let the market decide as well about the price while you had no disadvantage
when dropping it.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

legendary you looted.

Wait you are saying that this should help new players who would other wise sell there first loot of a low price to a player
So instead of that they sell for a really low price to the marketplace?
So basically they get as low if not lower and nobody gets a chance at that nice new loot that someone got?
I would say no
Edit- This would also mean that the devs would have to determine the price of legendarys and that is something that they will not do
(26-05-2018, 12:15 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 11:08 AM)Angar Wrote:

legendary you looted.

Also it might be a good idea to get rid of the marketplace fee for legendaries completely. Thus you could reach
a wider base than just those people that regularly visit forums and you wouldn't make such a big loss when it
times out. Then it would be possible to let the market decide as well about the price while you had no disadvantage
when dropping it.

The question then is: You set a value for an item, lets take Angars Defender Boots... you set them on the AH for 30m cash (thats the value the last ones got sold I belive)... even if you go down to 15m, do you acually think, someone who is not aware of/using the forums will have such a large amount of cash? Even with housecraftables around 2m its more likely that ppl using the forums will buy it, as, once you reached a certain amount of playtime and wealth, you will know about the forums in my eyes.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(26-05-2018, 12:17 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Wait you are saying that this should help new players who would other wise sell there first loot of a low price to a player
So instead of that they sell for a really low price to the marketplace?
So basically they get as low if not lower and nobody gets a chance at that nice new loot that someone got?
I would say no
Edit- This would also mean that the devs would have to determine the price of legendarys and that is something that they will not do

There is a difference between "significantly low" and laughable. You determine what that might be.

The devs wouldn't have to determine the average or "real" price for a legendary but set a price that
lets the player make some progress respective to the significance of the loot. (Red, Yellow, Orange etc)

Even if those prices at the scrapyard where very low, I'd prefer to scrap the darn thing than being ******
by individuals without moral barriers or social education. Can't be more precise about this...

(26-05-2018, 12:20 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 12:15 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Also it might be a good idea to get rid of the marketplace fee for legendaries completely. Thus you could reach
when dropping it.

The question then is: You set a value for an item, lets take Angars Defender Boots... you set them on the AH for 30m cash (thats the value the last ones got sold I belive)... even if you go down to 15m, do you acually think, someone who is not aware of/using the forums will have such a large amount of cash? Even with housecraftables around 2m its more likely that ppl using the forums will buy it, as, once you reached a certain amount of playtime and wealth, you will know about the forums in my eyes.

Yes I do. I've already met many people ingame that have made a forum account a long time ago, but hardly ever
visit it. When I asked them about recent stuff they were completely oblivious and had no idea about it. Those where
veteran people with a significant amount of cash and high end gear.
So if market fees would be dropped for legendaries you would see them starting to appear at the AH. The most valuable
items so far were Ebony bows and maybe a wallcade, simply because it costs you 5% of the value to even list it. That's
100k for an item of 2m. Imo this regulatory instrument is badly failing in this respect. In addition, it would still be possible
to sell both in forums (with the notice that it's also listed in the AH) and at the AH.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance