Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.9.2 Client Release
I want those javs someone craft them for me pls
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I thought single hero class locked things were supposed to be similar to lower level legandaries now? Heavy Pilums just got super nerfed from where they were, which was tied to Dragon's Breath, I think.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Also, bear armor is still showing up as 15 weight in game. With the -3 bump, it should be 12.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(18-03-2018, 12:34 AM)Galen_Thalheimer Wrote: I thought single hero class locked things were supposed to be similar to lower level legandaries now? Heavy Pilums just got super nerfed from where they were, which was tied to Dragon's Breath, I think.

They did lose damage, but they also gained points in other areas that should be more useful for a Legionnaire to make up for it.  If this is not the case, they will be further adjusted along with Pilum.

(18-03-2018, 09:24 AM)Galen_Thalheimer Wrote: Also, bear armor is still showing up as 15 weight in game. With the -3 bump, it should be 12.

An error in reading the ident names misassigned this change to the wrong item.  It will be fixed in the next patch.

(17-03-2018, 02:19 AM)Akanamah Wrote: Thank for up Mangler. and add Alt mode with Crushthrough. very good.

An indicator for the alternative mode is coming next patch as well, along with one for certain other items that are currently missing it.

(17-03-2018, 06:38 AM)Łíťțłĕ_ĐēvìĹ* Wrote: You again loosened my favorite Master PeltastSad(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
-armor  -damage  -1 ironflesh... next Athletics for kill my NI ? Sad
stop it! {to cry a lot}

Sometimes classes need a nerf to bring them in line with the others.  In this case, this is a very small nerf that only slightly reinforces their position as a glass cannon, as previously they gained more ironflesh than Marauder.  Similar stats of other classes will also be looked at in upcoming updates.
Oh, thanks guys for the repeaters! Now I feel like a man with a big gun again! )))
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam