Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trading flags (Trade/Loan)
Hey there,
I recently had an idea to make lending items a little easier (and safer). What about adding a little dropdown menu in trades to specify the kind of trade (eg. Trade, or Loan)?
This way, people could lend out their gear more easily while creating proof of their ownership at the same time (which both sides agree to).
To make it even more clear, a popup message with "Are you sure to lend out these items?" or something along those lines might appear when lending out gear.
What do you think?
Would be Stop some Scams, go go Kaas xD
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
It should also be possible to get the Items back when ever the owner wants to.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
Idea

NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
I am not a fan of lending out items and with recent events where lending out items actually turned into renting items I stated to hate it even more. What is the fun of using someone else his stuff? Isn't it cooler to show off your hard work instead of using someone else his stuff to impress people (kek).

As the rules state; Lending items is at own risk. Now, the NI team has been protecting the person lending out the stuff in the majority of cases. I would like to see this changed. It should be your responsibility for lending out items, if they get taken away or sold, lender banned, stuffs gone.
(26-03-2018, 09:09 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I am not a fan of lending out items and with recent events where lending out items actually turned into renting items I stated to hate it even more. What is the fun of using someone else his stuff? Isn't it cooler to show off your hard work instead of using someone else his stuff to impress people (kek).

As the rules state; Lending items is at own risk. Now, the NI team has been protecting the person lending out the stuff in the majority of cases. I would like to see this changed. It should be your responsibility for lending out items, if they get taken away or sold, lender banned, stuffs gone.

Seems Fair but at same time tho maybe you been lending to someone you trust a lot and one day it went really bad banning him then not sorting out the guys stuff seems like a shit thing to do tho if that was the case no one in shops or lending would do it.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

A website function for this may be implemented in the future, but for now it is not a priority.

As Kaasovic stated, for now lending is at your own risk. In clear cases the developer team may intervene, but it should not be expected. Please be careful about who you loan items to.