Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Launcher
Hello all,

Today's big news is not an update to the game, but a new launcher. Today we are releasing the NordInvasion Launcher.

In short, this launcher has been completely rebuilt from the ground up to give you a better experience and replaces the previous updaters.

[Image: mEIRFbm.png]

Major Features of the NordInvasion Launcher
  • Completely redesigned UI.
  • Much faster launching, checking and downloading.
  • Threaded checks and downloads (max 20 threads - if your internet can handle it!).
  • Supports multiple installations and NI betas - will automatically add any it can find (or just click the big button).
  • Supports module folders with names other than "NordInvasion".
  • Displays the latest NI News in the launcher and links the forum thread.
  • Launches the game (both steam and non-steam).
  • Selects the NordInvasion module (or whatever you named the module) on the Warband launcher when you click "Play".
  • Automatically verifies & updates the module files (enable/disable as you wish).
  • Installs like a normal program.
  • Is written in .net.
  • Finally feels like a LAUNCHER rather than just an updater.
  • Runs as a normal user rather than administrator and will elevate only if it needs to do something as administrator.
  • The UI is more responsive that some of the previous updaters.
  • All windows can be resized.

We strongly advise you move to this new version - we will likely look at disabling some of the older updaters at some point. The updater will not remove any older updaters you have installed just in case you should have some issues. If you have any issues, please file a bug report here.

The new launcher is available on the download page.

We hope you love this new launcher!

/Nao & the NI Team
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
looking to use it soon!
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Wooah.. looks great!

[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
I have difficulty using this as windows wont allow me to open it.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(08-04-2018, 09:27 AM)oracolus Wrote: I have difficulty using this as windows wont allow me to open it.

When you first run the launcher, you might run into warnings. Click "More info" and "Run anyway".

Let me know if the issues persist. 
(08-04-2018, 10:34 AM)Naozumi Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 09:27 AM)oracolus Wrote: I have difficulty using this as windows wont allow me to open it.

When you first run the launcher, you might run into warnings. Click "More info" and "Run anyway".

I tried running it and got an error called "Shell error". Sadly the error message wont show up any longer when i use the ExE. It persist that i dont have the right credentials to open it even though i am the administrator.
(08-04-2018, 11:01 AM)oracolus Wrote:

I tried running it and got an error called "Shell error". Sadly the error message wont show up any longer when i use the ExE. It persist that i dont have the right credentials to open it even though i am the administrator.

Which file are you running? Is it the installer (ni_updater_3.1.1.exe) or have you installed it and are now trying to run it (C:\Program Files (x86)\NordInvasion Launcher\NordInvasion_Launcher.exe)?
(08-04-2018, 12:51 PM)Naozumi Wrote:

Which file are you running? Is it the installer (ni_updater_3.1.1.exe) or have you installed it and are now trying to run it (C:\Program Files (x86)\NordInvasion Launcher\NordInvasion_Launcher.exe)?
Its the installer.

Edit: Never mind, i managed to fix the issue. I opened it as soon as the download finished rather than saving it to my computer.
(08-04-2018, 03:12 PM)oracolus Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 12:51 PM)Naozumi Wrote:

Its the installer.

Edit: Never mind, i managed to fix the issue. I opened it as soon as the download finished rather than saving it to my computer.

Glad you got it working Smile
It seems the new launcher could be a little more user friendly with adding the file path

Trying to ADD the file you need to double ckick the white box to then have a new button to click

[Image: XfpJheu.png]

Maybe add an "Add file path manually" Button at the bottom next to

"Automatically Find Installations"

[Image: 4xmYiYF.png]

Just to make it a little easier for us none steam users, as i assume that the auto find only works for steam installations as it isn't working for my GoG Version.

Not going to lie, i had to randomly click area's to find this add manually link.

Other than that, great job (:

NOTE: Also having issues Adding a path to my Warband.exe, not sure whether this is just on the GoG version or not so i'm having to only use this launcher for updating whereas i use the Default MB Launcher to open the game.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]