Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sports
Footy n Cricket in the off season
When I was younger I used to run a lot, did some cycling (ca. 2000 km per year) and played tennis.
Later when I started to work and the free time got very limited I've been doing mostly martial arts (a really good way to make your body work damn lot in a short time).
i used to play chess. it's almost as good hand/arm exercise as nordinvasion.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(13-04-2018, 07:03 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: it's almost as good hand/arm exercise as nordinvasion.

Gotta work out those finger biceps!
I steal cars

At least that's what people say 
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
For serious I started working out 2 years ago, from moday to friday strenght training in the gym and rest in the weekend. Right now im doing FBW 3 times a week and running 4 times,it fits more with my closest goals, right now im building muscles strenght and size, almost 4 k kcal and at the end of the month i'll be reducing body fat that has remained.  Before it i used to do sport activity as well but without real training and diet program. When i was younger I've been walking a lot with my scouts team, long distance up to 120km, It was scout military team so we did a lot of pushups, obstacle run etc, basically a lot of things that improve your real strenght and endurance. When i was in military I really enjoyed running that's why i was close to run a marathon in a few days but unfortanently i've troubles with my right calf. 
Started lifting 2.5 years ago.
Add stoffer.leo on snapchat very famous
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(13-04-2018, 10:02 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Add stoffer.leo on snapchat very famous

[img][Image: 20065974_846267628875706_945501114223034368_n.jpg][/img]

yes please
I am a good skier
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam