Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for a Worker! (Interested in playing with End-Game Gear for a while?)
Hello,

Before reading any further, please note that unlike similar posts I am not demanding any form of payment, only requesting donations based on what you feel is right.

As most of you know, there are Legendary upgrades available now every month that are draining all of our materials.  I got to a point that I need new supplies so here's a proposition I have for you guys!
I'm a guy with no shop because I am not a filthy communist, and to gather the necessary materials on my own to upgrade my gear might be a problem.  Since I am not currently playing outside of VLKA and other select events, my gear is often not used.

Some may ask "Why would anyone wanna give their loots away?"  Well, this is an opportunity for those who actually want to have a chance to use top-end gear and do not care as much about materials and just want to have some fun. If you don't feel like doing so, please do not apply. I'm giving this chance to people who do.  It's a win-win situation: person is happy he can have a taste of high-end gear, and I'm happy to get some extra materials to upgrade my legendaries (which will be available to friends and people I trust anyways). 

How will this work?
-You will apply with the application provided on this topic.
-If accepted, I'll add you on Steam and I want you to be available there.
-I will accept them depending on how long you've borrowed for or when I want it back (we can discuss details on steam).
-I want you to be contactable on steam for checking up on how you're doing or any other discussion.
-I may take my gear at any time regardless of how long you've borrowed for (if so you'll be notified on steam).
-If you trade/sell any of my gear away I will ban the shit out of you.
-If you fail any of these conditions you may be excluded from borrowing from me in the future.

I may not accept anyone as I might not know you well enough so don't take it personally. I might give someone a chance if I feel he could be trusted and he's got a potential and showing dedication to play.
If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM me about it.

Apply with this layout: (on this topic)
Quote: Wrote:Name:
Your Characters:
How long have you been playing NI:
Your Steam:
How many hours do you play NI per day? (+ are you willing/planning to play more?)
How long do you want to borrow the gear for?
Do you agree to my terms above?
Does anyone else have access to your account?
Anything else you want to say: (optional)

Note, I will accept applications according to who's dedicated to play the most and who I think I can actually trust.

Zweihander/Legionnaire
Severance (Optional)
Blessed Aurora Blade
Mjolnir
Battle Hardened Valsgarde Helmet
Plate Over Leather
Steel Gauntlets
Heavy Steel Greaves
Resurrection Tome
Master Surgeon's Kit

Chosen Marksman
Dead Shot
Rending Bolts
Swadian Gauntlets
Swadian Boots

Miscellaneous
Dragon Spear
Dragon Helmet
Milanese Plate
Dark Milanese Plate
Verloren Plate
I'll do it if I can keep my gold and mats.
(14-04-2018, 04:13 AM)Scarecrow Wrote: I'll do it if I can keep my gold and mats.

Okay, but I get legendary loots.
offer 1 x Raging Nka  for it all

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-04-2018, 04:14 AM)Winter Wrote:
(14-04-2018, 04:13 AM)Scarecrow Wrote: I'll do it if I can keep my gold and mats.

Okay, but I get legendary loots.

On second thoughts all my sets are better than yours. Thanks anyway
Name: ItzZocki
Your Characters: CC_Lord_Vapy (Legionnaire)
How long have you been playing NI: Since 2015
Your Steam: You still have me Smile
How many hours do you play NI per day? (+ are you willing/planning to play more?) Week: 3 Hours, Weekend like 6 or more :Tongueut i can play more :3 
How long do you want to borrow the gear for? Idk, how long you want xD
Do you agree to my terms above? Yes ill give my mats i loot Smile
Does anyone else have access to your account? No
Anything else you want to say: (optional) Nope
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Well was thinking how long it will take you winter to do this Tongue is it a joke?
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

(14-04-2018, 05:40 PM)lordborg Wrote: Well was thinking how long it will take you winter to do this Tongue is it a joke?

It was a joke, but I suppose if anyone is willing I am actually willing to do it.  I only really play at VLKA events anyways.
Bump.  No longer a joke, I'm going on a bit of a vacation.

Quoted from OP: "Before reading any further, please note that unlike similar posts I am not demanding any form of payment, only requesting donations based on what you feel is right."