Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Severance
well 7 severences did get looted in the past 5 days soo
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
I sold my malice for 45 but people say iam a ..... so not sure abou that
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(15-04-2018, 03:52 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I sold my malice for 45 but people say iam a ..... so not sure abou that

im sure ya added it with a trade right not on its own? and 45 seems cheap. i say 50ml to 60ml.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

Removed from useless and off topic posts. If more of those get posted, I will be locking the thread.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I just looted one and I think for a Legendary its a little lacking as well
There's no reason for a pikeman to be using the severance, given that they don't really benefit from the one-handed mode and since house craftables are superior as throwing weapons. That in mind, it should probably be class locked to legionnaires. 

Personally, I really like the idea of legendary one-handed weapons that can double as throwables for legionnaires, but I'm going to +1 the request for a buff for the Malice and Severance ...that or people should start selling them for less. :v

While I understand that that they're not supposed to be as powerful as similarly ranked weapons, since they're hybrid weapons (they perform the function of a one-handed weapon and a throwable weapon using only one item slot, so that you can bring in another item, like a shield or two-handed weapon), they still feel very much underwhelming for legendary weapons. I mean, the Severance has worse stats than house craftables despite being a higher price, and I'm not sure if the ability to be both a one-handed and throwable weapon really makes up for that. The Malice is similarly lacking, especially since it's too short to use effectively as a one-handed weapon.

Edit: Oops, just realised this thread is in the trading section, instead of something for suggestions and feedback. :x