Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Are archer runs a better bet than infantry?
(17-04-2018, 07:19 AM)Lord_Nigeria Wrote:
(17-04-2018, 06:42 AM)RWithngseunArcherear_Ken Wrote: With archers there is a problem in NI. Their image too popularized, and they nothing not differ from each other as other classes. Dressed all the same. This is the most unattractive and uninteresting class. Assassin with a bow - that's the gist of it. And I don't know why, but archers have the same one-handed and two-handed weapons and can even slash instead of infantry. And I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for Power Strike = 8. So Zweihander can the server not even to go

Of course archers look all the same cause There are only 3 armour for archer. Archers aint uninteresting. Of course it is boring to shoot in the crowd without aiming

This is to ensure that archers even uniqueness, no have no.
And their armor does not even resemble archers, rather escaped from the game of assassins assassin. Here is the Royal set is really good
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I kind of agree, I was in that match and we did fine with no infantry on rag with a full team. I feel that perhaps barricades are too strong, or there is a need to make all ranged teams have some kind of debuff.
(17-04-2018, 05:19 PM)Unknown_Soldier Wrote: I kind of agree, I was in that match and we did fine with no infantry on rag with a full team. I feel that perhaps barricades are too strong, or there is a need to make all ranged teams have some kind of debuff.

I did post a rather controversial idea about class limits to servers to make it more equal among players, obviously though, it didnt go through very well with most other people and i do understand that.

To be perfectly honest, i Think that would cause more agitation rather than to serve as a working solution.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(17-04-2018, 06:16 PM)oracolus Wrote:
(17-04-2018, 05:19 PM)Unknown_Soldier Wrote: I kind of agree, I was in that match and we did fine with no infantry on rag with a full team. I feel that perhaps barricades are too strong, or there is a need to make all ranged teams have some kind of debuff.

I did post a rather controversial idea about class limits to servers to make it more equal among players, obviously though, it didnt go through very well with most other people and i do understand that.

To be perfectly honest, i Think that would cause more agitation rather than to serve as a working solution.

It's been discussed plenty in the past on the forums tbh. Not really doable. You just work with what you have in you're server, and cade accordingly. All that does is screw people over. Some maps are more ranged oriented, some are more melee and mixed oriented. Just learn to recognize which are which, act accordingly, and not ask the devs to set parameters because you're unable to recognize this.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Well the problem is that every map, including melee oriented ones can still just be fine with all ranged teams. I actually dont even have a infantry, but I still see this as a problem. Its a minor one yes, but I do feel for the infantry when they are trying to complete a quest and they are a royal guard forced to use a xbow and get 2 kills a wave. Ranged characters can fit into any situation, melee cannot.
I would say every class has it's role.

Infantry being the shield wall to help take damage from the cades (Cades being used to either funnel the nords into a pit of arrows / bolts / throwing / slashing swords), Zwei being the support for those Royal Guards to help keep the nord ambush down.

Pikeman - Xbowman having the ability to destroy nord shields to give support for archers to lay waste.

Archers having the fastest cast / shoot rate to wipe out the nords.

In my eyes Archers main roles are to take out the ranged nords first before focusing down the melee whereas Pikeman and xbowman help take out shields in the front for the slashers to easily cut / pummel through them.

A full archer run could be viable in some cases but a full team of a balanced class choice is far more superior and smooth.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(17-04-2018, 06:42 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(17-04-2018, 06:16 PM)oracolus Wrote:

It's been discussed plenty in the past on the forums tbh. Not really doable. You just work with what you have in you're server, and cade accordingly. All that does is screw people over. Some maps are more ranged oriented, some are more melee and mixed oriented. Just learn to recognize which are which, act accordingly, and not ask the devs to set parameters because you're unable to recognize this.
You assume a lot of things, friend. I do recognize the patterns of maps and how the structure of each is favourable towards different class choises, it is a clear-cut. That idea was from a while back now, things tend to change in that time, like cognizance and hindsight. 

Besides, you cant really expect a standard to this game. Not all runs are done properly. There are still some jokers, wildcards to this game, wich actually gives it its unique flair.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
As I  see it there are 2 ways to increase the popularity of melee classes:
1.  Nerf cades
2. Increase the gold per kill for melee kills

Ill now explain the above points.
1. I dont know if that many been around at that time, but in 2013 Banks introduced for a short time a new system, on how damage was done to cades. If I recall correctly, the damage a nord did was done not only to one cade infront of him, but rather to all cades around him in a certain area. For example 1 m radius. In this case, instead of attacking 10 cades one after another, all the 10 cades around him were attacked at the same time. 
2. The second suggestion is linked to the 4th rule of the 10 principles of economics. People react to incentives. If the Gold for each kill done by a melee weapon is increased, the server population is far more likely to kill the bots with melee weapons. For example: if you kill a bot with a ranged weapon, the gold coming from the assist xp part is 10 gold. Now the same bot is killed but with melee instead. It would now be 30 gold for everyone. The same could be done with the loot chance, however, I believe this would nerf ranged classes to far. 

Personally I am in favour of the second option rather than the first one, but it could also be a combination.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
That could work but not as big a change in the gold
I would say something along the lines of you get 10 gold for a ranged kill and 15 for a melee
(18-04-2018, 05:43 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: As I  see it there are 2 ways to increase the popularity of melee classes:
1.  Nerf cades

don't touch the barricades. The only problem here is the imbalance of archers. Too fast shooter and too fast runner, and he has light armor. If the Ranger boards equaled at least 9, I'm sure that on the server, even crossbowman would not slipped - there would have been only archers.
We need to balance this class with everyone else. Leave only one quick Archer, only one deadly shooter, only one well armored Archer and one Archer with chemnibud else hold by one hand for example. Then they won't be able to get away from everyone and kite whom he wills.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam