Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

An introduction
Hey all, 
Some of you have probably seen me in game but I wanted to post a little introduction here. I don't go on the forums much. I started playing in 2012 and I was called [KH]Milesbot but fell off playing NI in 2013. I started playing again a few months ago with some friends and formed House Antioch, hence the name change. Not much to say other than that, I found out coming back that now everything I want costs insane amounts of money so you'll most likely just find me grinding away in NI with subpar equipment, taking your bows when you respawn. Hope to see you all on the battlefield.  

If anyone wants to give away a free ornate crusader helm or swadian heavy mail hit me up  Angel Wink
Welcome back! Smile
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
U only made this to get free stuff alright

Welcome back anyways
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
[Image: 5988d6146113c.jpeg]
ignore thunder he our NI troll Welcome back Tongue
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

(19-04-2018, 10:41 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: U only made this to get free stuff alright

Welcome back anyways

If only I had enough faith in humanity to think anyone would give me free stuff
Welcome back man.
(19-04-2018, 08:31 PM)Gottfried of Antioch Wrote: If anyone wants to give away a free ornate crusader helm or swadian heavy mail hit me up  Angel Wink

no me.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|