Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Launcher
Hi Kura,

I am looking to see if there is a better way to manage the installations. It currently follows the design of some Microsoft products, such as Visual Studio, but I admit it's maybe less intuitive than I'd hoped. I will add a ticket to our internal tool to investigate that as a better option. As a side note however, instructions are available through the "Help" button.

As for "Automatically Find Installations", it actually works by searching the registry for Mount&Blade Warband's installation key, then extracting the path from that if it is found. If you are willing sometime then I would be interested in seeing how the GOG version is installed. I thought it would have been the same registry key but potentially not. Does GOG have a client for installing games similar to how Steam does it?

As for adding the path to the Warband.exe, I am very surprised as there is really no verification stuffs happening. Again, I would like to investigate this further if you have the time.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(26-04-2018, 06:56 PM)Naozumi Wrote: Hi Kura,

I am looking to see if there is a better way to manage the installations. It currently follows the design of some Microsoft products, such as Visual Studio, but I admit it's maybe less intuitive than I'd hoped. I will add a ticket to our internal tool to investigate that as a better option. As a side note however, instructions are available through the "Help" button.

As for "Automatically Find Installations", it actually works by searching the registry for Mount&Blade Warband's installation key, then extracting the path from that if it is found. If you are willing sometime then I would be interested in seeing how the GOG version is installed. I thought it would have been the same registry key but potentially not. Does GOG have a client for installing games similar to how Steam does it?

As for adding the path to the Warband.exe, I am very surprised as there is really no verification stuffs happening. Again, I would like to investigate this further if you have the time.

/Nao

Will be happy to help.

GOG does have a client like Steam but it's new and not needed, games can be downloaded directly from GOG to which you have an installer instead and no need for any CD Key so far as that is only available on the website / Client.
I can however download the client and try the NI client with that as well.

I'll also look at the "HELP" menu and double check the "Warband.exe" path.

Will report back here shortly.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]