Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.9.7 Client Release
Hello everyone,

This patch clears up a number if issues introduced by the last update (and some old ones).
  • Players will no longer be incorrectly marked as dead when you join a server during prep time.
  • The last attempt to fix that problem has been rolled back.
  • This should also fix the most recent batch of too many barrels and tomes spawning.
  • Replacing items causes the death animation (yes, you can jump off tall structures and into walls again as you respawn).
  • Servers should no longer load blank maps with random names from time to time.
In addition, the AU game servers have been completely reinstalled in an attempt to improve their performance and stability.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Nice.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I have played a few different servers(NA.AU) and I cant respawn my items. It fails to work everytime. Also at the same time somehow I completed this quest 3x in a row. Some weird errors for sure. Also I suck at posting pictures, sorry.
[Image: 2ake6mw.png]
(26-04-2018, 03:49 AM)Unknown_Soldier Wrote: I have played a few different servers(NA.AU) and I cant respawn my items. It fails to work everytime. [...]

Is this when you are alone on the server? Or are there more playing?
When Im alone. Also I got 2x Dodge this as well. It seems every quest I complete even though only 1 is accepted I get a random amount extra completed, and it does give me 2x,3x the rewards as well. Im not sure if you can see the pic but it shows up in the messages as well. The quest error happened with other players.
You are not ment to be able to respawn for items when playing alone ;)
Haha wow I feel like a noob sorry, completely went past me. But the Quest issue is a actual problem, not me being dumb Smile
(26-04-2018, 04:01 AM)Unknown_Soldier Wrote: When Im alone. Also I got 2x Dodge this as well. It seems every quest I complete even though only 1 is accepted I get a random amount extra completed, and it does give me 2x,3x the rewards as well. Im not sure if you can see the pic but it shows up in the messages as well. The quest error happened with other players.

Guys, we have to complete the new quests! Fast. xD
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Thanks for your work Smile
Lvl 52 Master Peltast (HoS_Julianator); Lvl 52 Warden (HoS_Julianator-II); Lvl 52 Sharpshooter ( HoS_Julianator-IV); Lvl 52 Royal Guard ( HoS_Guardinator)

Legendary drops:

06.07.2016 Griffon Bascinet
09.05.2018 Griffon Bascinet

Unlucky - Plz do not bully me

(26-04-2018, 02:50 AM)Kip Wrote: In addition, the AU game servers have been completely reinstalled in an attempt to improve their performance and stability.

Yay! Thank you Kip! I'll start playing again.