Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.9.7 Client Release
New legendary upgrade recipes are out, get them while they are hot!

As a reminder, the previous round will no longer be available in a little over 24 hours from now.
Thanks for updates! I can't draw my primary weapon during preparation time now that "1" is Skip Prep Time key now though
2 times server crash today. Good french servers. correct!
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(28-04-2018, 07:08 PM)Pavel Wrote: Thanks for updates! I can't draw my primary weapon during preparation time now that "1" is Skip Prep Time key now though

May I ask what key order 1 is set to in your game settings?(1 by default). Already had a few complaints coming from people with the same problem.

I am considering changing key 1 to whatever order 1 is set to ( the one you select infantry with)
(28-04-2018, 09:00 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(28-04-2018, 07:08 PM)Pavel Wrote: Thanks for updates! I can't draw my primary weapon during preparation time now that "1" is Skip Prep Time key now though

May I ask what key order 1 is set to in your game settings?(1 by default). Already had a few complaints coming from people with the same problem.

I am considering changing key 1 to whatever order 1 is set to ( the one you select infantry with)

Would it be possible to give us the option to use Z again? I use keys 1 to 4 to switch weapons too. I have a keyboard without numpad cuz of not having enough room for a full sized keyboard...
SteamProfile
Main reason why I switched it from Z to 1 was because of the international keyboard layouts. This resulted in the text telling you what button to skip showing the wrong key.
Now there is no way for NordInvasion to detect what keyboard you are using. I am currently working on a workaround to have it set to what ever the group 1 order button is (which is quite a challenge).

If it is too difficult to accomplish it will possibly assigned to number 5.

How about using X?

I liked the position of the old key-bind (and tbh I still press that key when I try to vote first  Rolleyes )
Or just (idk if thats even possible) make an option which key a player whishes to use/bind it to some command-key of the option-screen which you than can change within the regular MB options.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(28-04-2018, 11:27 PM)Julia. Wrote: Or just (idk if thats even possible) make an option which key a player whishes to use/bind it to some command-key of the option-screen which you than can change within the regular MB options.

That's what I am trying to do with the group 1 key bind. X is secondary mode for weapons by default
I am going to bind the skip prep time key to whatever you have "Group 5!" ([Image: 866e819a5bb7bc8f78a7f5ed3bbbc474.png]) set to, which is the 5 key by default.
I don't think pressing the 5 key by default pops up a menu. If you want to set it to anything other then 5, just redefine the key in the options.

Hopefully this approach works for everyone. If it doesn't or if you have feedback, please reply to this post.
(29-04-2018, 12:11 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I am going to bind the skip prep time key to whatever you have "Group 5!" ([Image: 866e819a5bb7bc8f78a7f5ed3bbbc474.png]) set to, which is the 5 key by default.
I don't think pressing the 5 key by default pops up a menu. If you want to set it to anything other then 5, just redefine the key in the options.

Hopefully this approach works for everyone. If it doesn't or if you have feedback, please reply to this post.

z can live on

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|