Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Swadian City - Cade placing BUG
Playing a Hard rune on Swadian City where i came across a bug.

Trying to place a cade (Picture below to show area i was trying to place it) the cade just vanishes after you SHOULD drop it on the ground to then build the cade itself.

Happened with both Normal Barricades and Short heavy barricade, didn't try Wall cade.

Picture below shows the area i was trying to place but having the cade vanish out of my hands.

Black square area.

[Image: QzsGUdn.jpg]

EDIT: Map also Crashed on Princess wave, WAVE 12
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

Hmm. Ill look into it and have a talk with Kip about it. As for the crash was this on an EU server?
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Yeah it happens a lot.
(30-04-2018, 10:41 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Hmm. Ill look into it and have a talk with Kip about it. As for the crash was this on an EU server?

It was on an EU server, but this is the first one i've experienced since KIP's latest fix.

All other EU sevrers have been fine today apart from that one on Swadian City
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019

I added some barriers just under the ground so hopefully that sort out the disappearances.

As far as the crashes go, they are quite random and still a work in progress. I'm pretty sure it is caused by the newer versions of WSE but I'm still working my way back to find when the problem was introduced.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
As far as the crashes go, they are quite random and still a work in progress.  I'm pretty sure it is caused by the newer versions of WSE but I'm still working my way back to find when the problem was introduced.

Thanks Kip.

Regarding the crash if it helps the server crashed when Hard wave 12 reached the cades (Princess Dortea wave). One of the more hardware intense waves.

I'll lock this thread and inform you on Teamspeak if any other crashes emerge. Other than that, I've only witnessed 2 crashes since your latest server fiddle.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019