Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rise from the Ashes
The most deserved Ashes completion in the mod Imo
Loots: 18
(10-02-2021, 09:22 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 08:40 PM)Fior Wrote: [Image: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette...erbox=true]

So i finished this quest on juggernaut and im probably the first and the last one who done this.

It was very hard to finish on this class, i wish anybody else to not trying it Big Grin

Congratulations Fior, you are the first true Melee Class to finish this Quest. Also glad that we can target siege masters again now Wink
Respect ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah, also thanks for people who were spawning crossbow for me - without good crossbows (especially upgraded) it would take another year
[Image: 3FyqsfP.png]
(09-02-2021, 08:40 PM)Fior Wrote: [Image: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette...erbox=true]

So i finished this quest on juggernaut and im probably the first and the last one who done this.

It was very hard to finish on this class, i wish anybody else to not trying it Big Grin

Gratz G.

Congrats!
Gz Fior!

First RG completion soon?

Nice.
[Image: unknown.png?width=1328&height=676]
Loots: 29
Gz Loxos
Legendary Loots: 16
(04-03-2021, 10:10 AM)Grinsekater Wrote: Gz Loxos

Gz Lorena
I'm done!

[Image: amiZvfv.png]
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]