Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rise from the Ashes
(26-04-2019, 05:32 AM)Woody Wrote: 1 - 23%
2 - 7%
3 - 17%
4 - 5%
5 - 5%
6 - 7%
7 - 84%
8 - 5%
9 - 10%
10 - 6%
11 - 7%
12 - 12%
13 - 12%
14 - 8%
15 - 9%
16 - 21%
17 - 0%
18 - 0%

Total = 226 "%"

Can't wait till the game rewards playing/making more than 1 class
It's easy to get 70% just the last % are hard to get lol
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
."%".

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Congratulations Falankos!!! He is the first infantry to complete this, and will probably the only one for a while.

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Falenkos rich player
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
1 - 24%
2 - 7%
3 - 17%
4 - 5%
5 - 5%
6 - 9%
7 - 84%
8 - 5%
9 - 11%
10 - 6%
11 - 7%
12 - 13%
13 - 18%
14 - 8%
15 - 9%
16 - 22%
17 - 0%
18 - 0%

about the same as before.

(16-06-2019, 12:37 PM)Malong Wrote: Congratulations Falankos!!! He is the first infantry to complete this, and will probably the only one for a while.

i really wonder if any RG is ever going to finish that quest

would be better to be all account quest than char quest
(16-06-2019, 02:48 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(16-06-2019, 12:37 PM)Malong Wrote: Congratulations Falankos!!! He is the first infantry to complete this, and will probably the only one for a while.

Man, tell me about it.  Account wide quests would make things so much better.

Grats, Falankos!
(16-06-2019, 03:52 PM)Winter Wrote:
(16-06-2019, 02:48 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:

Grats, Falankos!

Account-wide is would make this achievement much easier and cheaper.

Gz, Falankos.
I feel like rise of the ashes and a lot of other quests should just be for the 1 hero.

When the ability comes that quests can be for more than one character then I would make new ones and change some but not all. We have had this quest for to long it would be hard to change it now unless you compensate people.

Given this I would make some quests locked to some heros.

I would like to think quests for Wardens would be different to a Rg quests as well only seems fair. For how you go on about doing that well.  

Ranged classes like mp/warden/... should have more ranged bots were something like mara and zwei have melee bots in the quest. For stuff like rg or tank classes it's harder to say but I feel tank classes could do with all the same bots the melee heros get or a bit less + some ranged bots. For a hero like Cm I would think maybe it would be boss kills not bot kills. 

Rg I feel needs some quest were it can tell if your active shielding. With this it would give you X number of points for each round. So each wave in Ni has a fixed number of points meaning the Quicks way to do the quest is to shield rag. Could add a multiplier on to it so the longer you survive the better it is pointwise. Also think about giving Pc this quest.

Sentry and hoplite I would consider as melee classes giving a buff (same quest as mara and zwei)

Senti, avent and leg should be a 60% ranged 40% melee or about 50/50.

(16-06-2019, 03:52 PM)Winter Wrote:
(16-06-2019, 02:48 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: i really wonder if any RG is ever going to finish that quest

Grats, Falankos!

The best change would be to make it based on damage instead of kills. Over a long course of time, it probably evens out such that getting no credit from someone else getting the last hit to that player getting the last hit over someone else; but basing credit off damage would make it unquestionably equitable.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.