Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rise from the Ashes
(22-06-2019, 09:22 PM)Malong Wrote:
(22-06-2019, 12:01 PM)Woody Wrote: I'm playing bingo is it working? 

Yes. [what? haha]
At this point, I'm having too much fun [in seeing you trying to talk to me]
Pic
delivery
[inside joke]
Best thing i've is ever seen on this thread. You did not make my day you made my week :')
[inside joke]

I'm just going to get this out of the way:

(20-12-2017, 06:54 PM)Winter Wrote: [Y]ou aren't some master debater.  You are the only one that thinks that, and I'm just telling you because I think someone has to.
Never said i was one.

This 
game of forum bingo
took a bit longer than normal it seems 
my friends were even more unlikely to win with the new forum targets they picked. 
Sorry in that aspect but I know you had "fun" in some way
With this post here i won my friends game bingo and just got $100. Nice.
Thx for playing hope to see you next time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
"Cute, but entirely too predictable"
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
this quest has multiple bottlenecks, challenge waves having same number of bots required as normal ones, and w13 bots that only spawn in small numbers at the same number as normal ones.

wouldn't it be better to  make numbers according to difficulty, eg. like defender of  midgard having 1100 w3 and 300 w15 - for example nord chosen champion (w13) = 300, siege master= 300

w11 hard entranced berserker 400  w5 rag hati 900/3=300

etc.

eg. nord einherjar ranger 2000 (as they spawn in every wave)
(01-07-2019, 04:01 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: this quest has multiple bottlenecks, challenge waves having same number of bots required as normal ones, and w13 bots that only spawn in small numbers at the same number as normal ones.

wouldn't it be better to  make numbers according to difficulty, eg. like defender of  midgard having 1100 w3 and 300 w15 - for example nord chosen champion (w13) = 300, siege master= 300

etc.
I asked Winter the same thing when it came out
He said "It's not meant to be balanced"
Why he made the quest to start with I have no idea
(01-07-2019, 04:01 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: this quest has multiple bottlenecks, challenge waves having same number of bots required as normal ones, and w13 bots that only spawn in small numbers at the same number as normal ones.

etc.

eg. nord einherjar ranger 2000 (as they spawn in every wave)
It's too late now to change anything about that anyway, unless you want to take away progress from current attempts/give an advantage to new attempts.
I (at 93%), for example, would be absolutely screwed over if the amount of bots was changed in any way, either because less bots give an advantage to people with less kills, or because more kills would not count in what I've already done.
Especially bots like the Champions or Einherjar Pikemen on Rag wave 13 are a pain, considering they only spawn on a single wave and die way too quickly. Only recently have I managed to kill all rag bots, now there's hard and normal to go.

Terath discussed the requirements and mentioned it should be a different quest. But the bottlenecks are a big point of the quest: if a player wants to complete them efficiently, then that person needs to think about how to best approach this from a problem solving perspective. In my opinion, this is a great prerequisite to impose on the community.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
yes yes, focus on the bottlenecks first, however this takes away part of what is fun of the game, each person killing those, which they are most efficient to kill
(01-07-2019, 07:46 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: yes yes, focus on the bottlenecks first, however this takes away part of what is fun of the game, each person killing those, which they are most efficient to kill

That only scratches the surface on how to play efficientlly. But anyway, my response is the same over-arching principle as this post: if a player wants to play for pure enjoyment/fun, then that player shouldn't care about quest goals, but rather just look to enjoy the journey. It's a big double standard to want both simultaneously.

(01-07-2019, 07:52 PM)Malong Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 07:46 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: yes yes, focus on the bottlenecks first, however this takes away part of what is fun of the game, each person killing those, which they are most efficient to kill

That only scratches the surface on how to play efficientlly. But anyway, my response is the same over-arching principle as this post: if a player wants to play for pure enjoyment/fun, then that player shouldn't care about quest goals, but rather just look to enjoy the journey. It's a big double standard to want both simultaneously.

to dig deeper we have to more or less ignore all other bots that we already have 500 of?
(01-07-2019, 08:03 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 07:52 PM)Malong Wrote:

to dig deeper we have to more or less ignore all other bots that we already have 500 of?

Why ignore? It's just about targets priority,