Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Are archer runs a better bet than infantry?
(18-04-2018, 06:12 PM)Bear_Ken Wrote:
(18-04-2018, 05:43 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: As I  see it there are 2 ways to increase the popularity of melee classes:
1.  Nerf cades

don't touch the barricades. The only problem here is the imbalance of archers. Too fast shooter and too fast runner, and he has light armor. If the Ranger boards equaled at least 9, I'm sure that on the server, even crossbowman would not slipped - there would have been only archers.
We need to balance this class with everyone else. Leave only one quick Archer, only one deadly shooter, only one well armored Archer and one Archer with chemnibud else hold by one hand for example. Then they won't be able to get away from everyone and kite whom he wills.

This was what Pike used to be
And when the devs fixed it people complained none stop
Some even quite the game over it
Also I'm not sure that you really play archer
If you did you would know that Xbow can best them is kills with very little problem
Should all the cades get damage at once it would be like there's one cade, no matter how many stand there if they are all together. Sounds like a bad idea to me...
(20-04-2018, 06:34 AM)Bobo Wrote: Should all the cades get damage at once it would be like there's one cade, no matter how many stand there if they are all together. Sounds like a bad idea to me...

You missunderstood. I said all cades in a certain radius. This means if you place a cade, leave 1 m to the next one, the second one isnt damaged. This prevents just cading off 1 Spot and leads to a more active gameplay, since the shielders and slasher will have to fall back once the first line of defence has fallen. 

To come back this topic, as I wrote before, I prefer my second suggestion over the first one anyway. The first one would just lead to a more active gameplay.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(21-04-2018, 11:09 AM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote:
(20-04-2018, 06:34 AM)Bobo Wrote: Should all the cades get damage at once it would be like there's one cade, no matter how many stand there if they are all together. Sounds like a bad idea to me...

You missunderstood. I said all cades in a certain radius. This means if you place a cade, leave 1 m to the next one, the second one isnt damaged. This prevents just cading off 1 Spot and leads to a more active gameplay, since the shielders and slasher will have to fall back once the first line of defence has fallen. 

To come back this topic, as I wrote before, I prefer my second suggestion over the first one anyway. The first one would just lead to a more active gameplay.

It would lead to a bunch of people getting stuck on SHCs
Pretty much the only way not to is to put them inside each other
I would say a limit of 2 walls would be the best way to not have Infantry being just a waste of space
If nothing else they can slash over the SHCs