Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What system do you believe is best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recoloring only, fraction recipe
12.28%
7 12.28%
Recoloring only, tiered recipe
28.07%
16 28.07%
Recoloring and model exchanges, fraction recipe
24.56%
14 24.56%
Recoloring and model exchanges, tiered recipe
35.09%
20 35.09%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Item Transmutation
(24-05-2018, 06:47 AM)Woody Wrote: K got some questions about what could be possible (Whats out of the question or you are thinking about allowing with this)

Things with the same crafting and same hero locked could that be done? eg Kings Will <--> Ebony Bow
Things with the same crafting but not the same hero lock yet the same main class? eg Heavy Rep <--> Big Shot
Things with the same crafting but one being Tr2 and Tr3 (All heroes --> 1 Hero) eg Guardian Armour <--> Black Armour

If any or all would be oked I guess it would be the same with drops so (using the same 3 examples as before)
Typhoon <--> Tempest 
Alia <--> Dead Shot 
Brig <--> Checked

Weapons are not currently being considered at all, nor are items with different stats.  This is a purely cosmetic feature.  Thinking about it now, the only weapons that may be added are Elmwood/Ebony and other similar sets.
I personally like the idea for house craftable items but i think it ruins legendary rarity.
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
All those people complaining about items losing value :/. Remember that it will still cost you to exchange a model for another. In most cases you would lose money exchanging models. Of course there could be a few cases where money can actually be gained using model exchanges, but since the economy is player driven, I don't see this as a long time investment tool. So the first few (fearsome) knight helmets exchanged for valsgardes might possibly be sold for a mimimal amount of profit, but it will soon cease. It's not like you can buy 2 twigs with one valsgarde...

Take a look at the trading forum, it's a mess I can tell you. It's the same people trying to peddle their wares everyday (without succeeding to).
I would like it if there are a few color options available for each armor and you need mats to ,,upgrade,, your legendary and make your own style
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
(24-05-2018, 04:28 PM)Mánagarm Wrote: I would like it if there are a few color options available for each armor and you need mats to ,,upgrade,, your legendary and make your own style

You going to make all the new models or at the very least make retextures that are on par with all the ones in game?

Be happy even normal trans has 3 colours lol.

No idea why people would still be salty over a change made a year ago... This change is nothing.

Red brig 
H plate
And maybe blue imp 

They are all under valued as the other(s) have a "better model"

Gothic and Val's have just retained there 30m ish value because of reasons... 

Most should be happy with this change... if you got a problem with it you should look back a few updates... I  want your opinion on them as well.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
4th option is best for me . Using mats for the process , keeps economy in good shape
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(24-05-2018, 04:45 PM)Woody Wrote:
(24-05-2018, 04:28 PM)Mánagarm Wrote: I would like it if there are a few color options available for each armor and you need mats to ,,upgrade,, your legendary and make your own style

You going to make all the new models or at the very least make retextures that are on par with all the ones in game?

Be happy even normal trans has 3 colours lol.

No idea why people would still be salty over a change made a year ago... This change is nothing.

Red brig 
H plate
And maybe blue imp 

They are all under valued as the other(s) have a "better model"

Gothic and Val's have just retained there 30m ish value because of reasons... 

Most should be happy with this change... if you got a problem with it you should look back a few updates... I  want your opinion on them as well.

This response seems to have a lot of anger in it towards a person's opinion. ",,upgrade,, your legendary and make your own style" is a cool idea, and they said "like", not "DO THIS, I'm MAD". I don't read it anywhere nearly as rude as you seemed to have perceived it or as you've responded.
TLDR; u mad?

I like the idea of recoloring options however it is done
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(24-05-2018, 02:56 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: All those people complaining about items losing value :/.

Agreed completely, and it reminds me of the typical (paraphrased) disclaimer "your experience may change over time." E-shekels should not be a consideration for feature requests.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
RIP virtual sheckels. I suppose it'll be fun to grind away gold and precious mats so we can all look the same instead of upgrading legendaries.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Bump?

So is this, not on the table now or what?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|