Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

quests for cav mod
Please design more quests for cav mod . This will increase playability . I like to do solo cav but there is little reward for it , quests should change it
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Cav in general has been underwhelming. The 1.8.0 Patch improved mats & loots for normal hard and rag but cav was untouched. The last reported loot for cav was in febuary I think (Rammys Illustrious)

Not enough people play cav, and for a good reason. It's not rewarding enough compared to the other gamemodes.

But yes, more cav quests would be cool. We can add a quest for donating, maybe like a Legacy of a Hero for cav mode would be a nice addition.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Standardizing the material and legendary rate to be equal to that of Normal/Hard/Ragnarok will be much more impactful to generating interest for Cavalry than adding quests.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
If you have ideas of possible quests we can add to the Cavalry game mode, feel free to open a topic here: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=76
"Update rise of the ashes has cav bots. Gl..."

Ye don't do that one but I can see you adding quests like Prince Slayer, Collecting Heads, Defender of Swadia for cav.

Could add legacy of a hero 2 being you need more than 1 of all boss's (not the same number on all of them) adding this one also has the cav bots.

Or you just add the cav bots onto it now.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-06-2018, 03:43 PM)Malong Wrote: Standardizing the material and legendary rate to be equal to that of Normal/Hard/Ragnarok will be much more impactful to generating interest for Cavalry than adding quests.

+1 This needs to be a priority!
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(04-06-2018, 04:49 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 03:43 PM)Malong Wrote: Standardizing the material and legendary rate to be equal to that of Normal/Hard/Ragnarok will be much more impactful to generating interest for Cavalry than adding quests.

+1 This needs to be a priority!

I agree, starting with Normal and then progressing through Hard to Ragnarok mode loot would be awesome. To compensate for the increased duration of later waves double mat drops or higher frequency of drops could be implemented to make the higher waves viable.
SteamProfile