Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you enjoy about NI? (Multiple Choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Community Aspect?
10.81%
4 10.81%
The Sheer Grind for upgrades?
8.11%
3 8.11%
The unique Features?
21.62%
8 21.62%
Trading / Crafting?
16.22%
6 16.22%
All of the Above?
43.24%
16 43.24%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NI Advertisiment
What's Nord Invasions staff teams go to method of advertising?

I've been wondering if there is any advertisement being used at this time and if there's anything the community can help out on?

I myself have invited a few folk and they have been overwhelmed by the mod and what they have been missing out from the Warband game, more than happy to help advertise on platforms such as Reddit / Facebook / Twitter and other game advertising forums but i'm having trouble locating an official advertise post to copy + Paste information from it.

Reason i havn't created a post myself is that i feel it wouldn't be as capturing as it should to the public eye and would love to have some "Professional / Semi-Professional" Advertiser to use their trade with helping create a scene that will pull in new players to the mod.

Maybe do a competition for a new Trailer also to help grab some visual attention?

Trailer would have to capture the following:

Website (Character Screen) Use and Character Progression
Gameplay varying from "Early-Game" to "End-Game"
Player Crafting + House Crafting
Auction Hall use / Explanation
House Creation, Benefits of House membership
Expanse equipment Library within the game
Possibly more to add here.

Any help and reply appreciated!

~Kura
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

Competition is a good idea. This could be interesting.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
A poll of how people found ni would be something to see.

I would say most just got told by someone which is to be expected with a small product but with the mod being almost 7 years old the secret is out.

Do you like to grind for years for better looks in a video game? (adding the game is how old?)
Do you like a game that's, not serious but pretends to be serious?
Do you like to flex?
Do you like salt?

This mod has lots of things going for it not sure why the player base is so small.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Sounds like a good idea - if ppl make a new trailer the player-base might increase   Cool
[Image: RoXLdB5.png?2]
|| Ephoressa - Warden ||
|| All Hero Classes ||
(06-06-2018, 09:48 AM)Woody Wrote: A poll of how people found ni would be something to see.

I would say most just got told by someone which is to be expected with a small product but with the mod being almost 7 years old the secret is out.

Do you like to grind for years for better looks in a video game? (adding the game is how old?)
Do you like a game that's, not serious but pretends to be serious?
Do you like to flex?
Do you like salt?

This mod has lots of things going for it not sure why the player base is so small.

"Do you like to grind for years for better looks in a video game? (adding the game is how old?)"

I wouldn't add this to any advertisement as nobody does anything for the sheer "GRIND", entice them with the actual features that they would join because they feel as if it's the game for them and they would in turn stay and enjoy the Grind that NI is..

This is off-putting for alot of games because most advertisements focus on the game itself being a grind rather than explaining the game has actual quality gameplay.

Although i wouldn't sugar coat it, but i wouldn't put a focus on the long grind that it would be.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019

It's a good idea, more players would be nice to see!
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Someone of my friends was interested in NI. But registration process was insurmountable for some of them (they dont speak english). Maybe a short guide was helpful.
Also a new Trailer would be cool.
Anyway I hope that NI will grow and provide a new features.
Join the Nords!

Characters:
Chosen Marksman - Zweihander - Juggernaut - Hoplite

Loot: Old Boots, Crooked Stick, Bent Sword
On a more serious note If I can link this to new people that would be great but its a bit out of date and does not have some info that I get asked by new players.  

--> https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=656 

How would a new player find out about the map if someone did not tell him? 

That's a very basic example... For a more complex one, I need to explain to someone today whats needed to make a Shc

1. Need to explain how to trade (how to add the right amount even) 
2. Need to explain the difference between crafting and house crafting  (even more so explain "Now leave that house and join this one so we can craft the tools. Id..."

Idk over the years the devs have added a lot but in doing so made it more and more confusing to new players. 
Updating that link would be good if someone feels up to it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
We need merchandise. I can make some cool T-Shirts and Hoodies.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(06-06-2018, 01:38 PM)Faravin Wrote: We need merchandise. I can make some cool T-Shirts and Hoodies.

ooo... this could actually be a great help.

Could help fund Advertisement fee's which include things like a Facebook / Twitter AD and so on.

Could also be things like a plushie of King Ragnar / Mugs / Pens / Mouse mats..
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019