Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Elder Scrolls VI
What do you guys think about the teaser?
Where do you think it's going to take place? High Rock? Hammerfell? Or maybe Akavir?
Open for discussions.

Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I think it's the only Games Company that could cause so much hype with only a "Landscape" teaser footage xD
Good'ol Bethesda.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

I wonder how much time will it take them to release it. The hype is real Big Grin
Hey ; - )

(12-06-2018, 04:43 AM)PioPio Wrote: I wonder how much time will it take them to release it. The hype is real Big Grin

give me a $25 drone + a 12 year old with a vape plz

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I reckon this was only announced as damage control for Fallout 76s shoddy reception given how far away the games going to be, like hey here's ELDER SCROLLS you cant be mad now hue hue hue
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Judging from the trailer I'm gonna guess Hammerfell
Hi, I'm Joseph_Smithy and I approve this message.

Big Grin Big Grin
I wonder what they're going to do for a plot. Could be like a war or something. End of the world scenario is too cliché imo.
Hey ; - )

I bet you will be frozen in time by a Daedric prince, and when you wake up you must search for your son.  You eventually find that he has become the leader of the evil shape-shifting cultists that you thought kidnapped him and that he has aged into an old man, and must come to terms with either killing your son for the greater good or siding with him and helping his cult rule the land.
(12-06-2018, 07:44 PM)Winter Wrote: I bet you will be frozen in time by a Daedric prince, and when you wake up you must search for your son.  You eventually find that he has become the leader of the evil shape-shifting cultists that you thought kidnapped him and that he has aged into an old man, and must come to terms with either killing your son for the greater good or siding with him and helping his cult rule the land.

Sounds familiar...
Hey ; - )

With the slow but sure communist takeover of all culture including video games it will be Hammerfell and the hero(ine) will be a Redguard transgender polyamorous blue haired cuckold who needs to slay the evil white wizard to free the country.

Willing to bet on it.