Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player Number
(02-08-2018, 02:34 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 01:56 PM)Woody Wrote:
(21-06-2018, 01:57 AM)Woody Wrote: Been no stats update in 2 months

4 months now or 32.5 days.

How exactly does not releasing stat updates affect player numbers?

Because if devs don't nerf stuff then people don't rage quit...
For real though
Is a update to stats that big a deal?
I think more people leave because of updates to stats then come back
April 1st double xp, halloween october 25th xp event

That's 207 days between two xp events

Nothing between them. we need a summer xp event

I would prefer a smaller xp buff for a longer period of time, than a large xp buff for a short period but any xp buff is better than none  Blush
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(02-08-2018, 02:34 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: How exactly does not releasing stat updates affect player numbers?

Player boredom is why people don't come back or play less often yes? Its been shown in other games and Ni an update can boost numbers if the update is positive or even negative. In the end, it just shows the Ni devs are active and things may have changed that were not in the list of updates such as drop rate for "x".  

Look at a standard updated for Ni you have the bug fixes that most of the time don't really affect the end user but still show the devs are active and trying. Map updates can make or break an update to some people and last of all stats changes. 

Stats changes should be obvious with it being what the end user is like Eg... if all the "bugs" of the upgrades were fixed do you think people would come back just to do the 1 run to see how it's different (What can I 1 shot, What can i Tank etc...). 

Idk updates just bring back people to check to see what has changed and some % of that group does 1 run then 2 then...

(02-08-2018, 02:50 PM)Coconut Wrote: April 1st double xp, halloween october 25th xp event

That's 207 days between two xp events

Nothing between them. we need a summer xp event

I would prefer a smaller xp buff for a longer period of time, than a large xp buff for a short period but any xp buff is better than none  Blush

xmas but ye

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-08-2018, 02:55 PM)Woody Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 02:34 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: How exactly does not releasing stat updates affect player numbers?

Player boredom is why people don't come back or play less often yes? Its been shown in other games and Ni an update can boost numbers if the update is positive or even negative. In the end, it just shows the Ni devs are active and things may have changed that were not in the list of updates such as drop rate for "x".  

Look at a standard updated for Ni you have the bug fixes that most of the time don't really affect the end user but still show the devs are active and trying. Map updates can make or break an update to some people and last of all stats changes. 

Stats changes should be obvious with it being what the end user is like Eg... if all the "bugs" of the upgrades were fixed do you think people would come back just to do the 1 run to see how it's different (What can I 1 shot, What can i Tank etc...). 

Idk updates just bring back people to check to see what has changed and some % of that group does 1 run then 2 then...

Stat alteration have such little impact that I would highly doubt that if not fixed, it will make players leave. As for updates, there is a large one in the make, but complications is holding the release back. There are however other ways that the NordInvasion development team is showing hints they are still active, i.e. awakened legendary rotations, solving player problems etc.
(02-08-2018, 03:15 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Stat alteration have such little impact that I would highly doubt that if not fixed, it will make players leave. As for updates, there is a large one in the make, but complications is holding the release back. There are however other ways that the NordInvasion development team is showing hints they are still active, i.e. awakened legendary rotations, solving player problems etc.
Ye, I can understand that just eg this

[Image: cf7146ad184f93677f017e3ceb1998f9.png]

So this big update is when the tower is going to get a 2nd mode? It's a bad example as I dont think anyone crafted it but my point is someone could and what would be still waiting? Ye...

Idk I think I would of ratherd a 1.9.9 updated before this big one even if it means its delayed it by 2-3 days.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Most players left the mod because the mod repeats itself(Spawn, place barricades, let shielders shield while the others kill nords) You just sit in the base and try to survive untill the last wave, after some time it gets boring and that "boredness" stacks with the "not getting anything/not rewarding enough" ideas and you just stop playing when you feel not getting rewarded enough after you dedicate hours into it.

I can only suggest that This mod needs special events, The amount of people who joins to official events are very low because it is the same thing afterall but more organized.

1-)Donkey/Horse/Reindeer Races
2-)Last man Standing(where you get shot by Admins/Devs while u are trying to survive in the Pit)
3-)Some House/Deathmatch Tournaments - I remember that winning house gets a banner that gives boost to allies in other servers.(Maybe Called as "Last House Battle")
4-)Swadian Invasion(A well organized one without lag issues,the last one was disaster.)
5-)Pun Invasion
6-)More Events like Halloween Invasion but weekly ones not just special to Halloween.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(02-08-2018, 03:29 PM)Horakti Wrote: Most players left the mod because the mod repeats itself(Spawn, place barricades, let shielders shield while the others kill nords) You just sit in the base and try to survive untill the last wave, after some time it gets boring and that "boredness" stacks with the "not getting anything/not rewarding enough" ideas and you just stop playing when you feel not getting rewarded enough after you dedicate hours into it.

I can only suggest that This mod needs special events, The amount of people who joins to official events are very low because it is the same thing afterall but more organized.

2-)Last man Standing(where you get shot by Admins/Devs while u are trying to survive in the Pit)
3-)Some House/Deathmatch Tournaments - I remember that winning house gets a banner that gives boost to allies in other servers.(Maybe Called as "Last House Battle")
4-)Swadian Invasion(A well organized one without lag issues,the last one was disaster.)
5-)Pun Invasion
6-)More Events like Halloween Invasion but weekly ones not just special to Halloween.

7-) Wheel Of Fortune Game 8-) Random Invasion
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(02-08-2018, 03:29 PM)Horakti Wrote: Most players left the mod because the mod repeats itself(Spawn, place barricades, let shielders shield while the others kill nords) You just sit in the base and try to survive untill the last wave, after some time it gets boring and that "boredness" stacks with the "not getting anything/not rewarding enough" ideas and you just stop playing when you feel not getting rewarded enough after you dedicate hours into it.

5-)Pun Invasion

Winter had already started doing this but has stepped down in favor of real life
Right now I will say that there is someone else working on tournaments and he hopes to do one this month
The more new players play - the less veteran players play.

Public hard runs should be restricted to 52 player level, and Ragnarok runs - to hero class and blue support item equipped.
(02-08-2018, 04:06 PM)Forward Wrote: The more new players play - the less veteran players play.

Public hard runs should be restricted to 52 player level, and Ragnarok runs - to hero class and blue support item equipped.

This would discourage new players. A flow of new players are essential to keep the mod alive.