Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

hard and above
(21-06-2018, 09:52 PM)Skan Wrote:
(21-06-2018, 06:26 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Rumor has it that most Rag runs without a shield wall wipe on Thor
Meaning that most Rag runs can have at least 4 Infantry without anyone just standing around

That rumor is false.

Cool Cool Cool
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
maybe changing your nickname to Useful would help
but I'm not sure
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
any run with multiple infantry is more useful, less pressure on cades when you have multiple slashers and a shielder or two. get rich and get geared for infy (the masterrace class). git good.

*edit* in other words, don't wall off every run, cade properly (does any1 remember how these days?) for more successful runs. preach preach preach rabble rabble.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(24-06-2018, 04:00 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: any run with multiple infantry is more useful, less pressure on cades when you have multiple slashers and a shielder or two. get rich and get geared for infy (the masterrace class). git good.

*edit* in other words, don't wall off every run, cade properly (does any1 remember how these days?) for more successful runs. preach preach preach rabble rabble.

that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
While training up my infantry I´ve just gone full healer mode. But that may not be for everyone since it is a bit boring hehe.
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music
Inf job is to play with other Inf.  Otherwise your job is using gear you are not as good with, xbows, throwables, bows.  Which I find annoying since I have a class that uses all of these far better then Inf.  So I basically join a server and if I can't use my inf well I rejoin as a ranged class.  I guess inf could be expert spam healers?

To use inf well you need to have team work.  Which mostly  I have seen during house run, or when house players play together on a public server.(notice I said mostly not always)  You will need a healer to keep from dying as even as a shielder you will take damage sometimes.

I find that the trouble is when inf either get left to die with lack of healing or are caded out of being able to do their job.

The game is very easy even on Rag if the Inf is used well, IE 20 people(full server with 4 admins) on Rag is nothing even with the extra bots spawned.  Your cades take little to no damage and shields can be repaired every wave.  Your slashers help keep to much pressure off the shielders, leaving your range to easily take care of the range and other bots.  This does require a spam healer the entire wave, meaning your only real threat is assassins spawning on the healer.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!