Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot Colour
(12-07-2018, 01:22 PM)Noname Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 01:14 PM)Forward Wrote: Make it something like that to never miss it ever:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>                                                                                                                                                                                        <>
<>                                                            You found a FIENDISH BOW!                                                                          <>
<>                                                                                                                                                                                        <>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This has to stay on your screen for every run until you check a box on the website, how else would afk looters notice?
A Box is also not so good. But with the coulours is enough. Sure people who are AFK dont see it anyways but people like me, not really looking into the chat every round. Then they see a diffrent colour and then yea see that they have looted xD.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
I would prefer it to stay as it is tbh, it's probably interesting when you see it and for a moment you think it's just another material, but then you realise it's something better.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(13-07-2018, 06:23 AM)PioPio Wrote: I would prefer it to stay as it is tbh, it's probably interesting when you see it and for a moment you think it's just another material, but then you realise it's something better.

That's if you realize; if I was to loot and didn't notice it ingame, I'd find it in my inventory at some point, which cones down to preferences in the end. It seems best to add an option on the website similar to abbreviated XP messages so that everyone can adjust it to their own likings
I've never missed or been confused about what was happening when I see that "You Found 1x ___" after a boss kill.
More people should pay attention to chat as it is
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(13-07-2018, 12:32 PM)Deer Wrote: I've never missed or been confused about what was happening when I see that "You Found 1x ___" after a boss kill.

Ironically, if you paid attention, you would see that verbiage is "You found [optional article] [legendary item]" and does not specify quantity anymore.

From your own post:
I still love you though.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Could i please have an explanation why stuff gets removed that is related to the thread

We just explained the guy that made the request why he will not benefit from that request anyways
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(13-07-2018, 02:18 PM)Malong Wrote:
(13-07-2018, 12:32 PM)Deer Wrote: I've never missed or been confused about what was happening when I see that "You Found 1x ___" after a boss kill.

Ironically, if you paid attention, you would see that verbiage is "You found [optional article] [legendary item]" and does not specify quantity anymore.

From your own post:
I still love you though.

IMHO, I would call that more of a memory issue than an attention issue
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
In the past when I did loot I never had an issue, but I do pay attention to chat, as I get a hard on for looting Lumps and HM. That's just me though  Big Grin .
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Out of my 14 loots I've only mist 1.

I'm for this if coding it is simple but if not get good and not be afk or what not. Even being semi afk you should be still able to see it... loots don't have "1x" anymore.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I just happened to miss out on my Severance loot; the problem is not paying no attention, it's sometimes rather focussing on gameplay than checking all 50 old boots rushing through the chat, especially when there's drops from non-boss-bots